Hannah turns around to face us, a granola bar in her hand. "Good morning, sleepyheads." She says, then winks at us. "I've been up since six o'clock."

Ty looks like he might faint. "Six o'clock?!" He exclaims. "I don't know how you do it, Hannah." He says as he shakes his head. Hannah and I both laugh at him.

I can see Dylan in his room from here, pulling a different shirt on, then buttoning up his jeans. Afterwards, he then grabs his shoes and his backpack, racing back downstairs. He pulls his shoes on when he reaches the bottom step, tying them in a hurry.

He then walks past both Ty and I, into the kitchen, to grab a granola bar. Ty and I both take a seat at the barstools, and then he reaches back and grabs his phone, which is right beside mine, plugged in to charge.

"It's 8:20, I guess you guys should head for the train." Ty says. Hannah stands up, pulling her backpack on and walking over to us. She hugs both Ty and I, then tells us goodbye. "Bye Hannah." Ty tells her, "I'll see you after school."

She nods, smiling, then walks over to the door to wait for her brother. Dylan comes barreling towards Ty and I, a smirk on his face. "Bye dudes." He says, and I grin.

"Bye Dylan. We'll see you when you get home." I say to him. Ty nods, and then Hannah and Dylan race out the door.

"You know what the best thing about today is?" Ty asks me, his eyes a bright, enthusiastic emerald green. I shake my head, telling him that I don't know. "You and I don't have work."

"Woohoo." I say, and Ty starts laughing out of no where. "What?" I ask him, "What's so funny?"

He only laughs even harder. "That was the least enthusiastic Woohoo I've ever heard in my entire thirty three years of life." I lay my head on his shoulder and bury my face into the skin of his neck, kissing him.

He moves to wrap an arm around me, and I smile against his skin. "I'm not a very enthusiastic person." I mumble in between kisses. He chuckles, smiling at me. He tilts my chin up so that I'll look at him, and then smirks innocently before coming close to me.

Our lips are less than a centimeter apart when there's a knock on the door. Ty groans, and I do as well, then walk over to the door. I pull it open, Ty following close behind me.

I pull open the door and see Ashton standing beside his four-year-old son, Wesley. Ashton had a shitload of children—four so far. The other three must be on their way to school.

"Hey snicker-doodle strudel plum!" He says as he winks. I look back at Ty and see a horrified look of disgust on his face.

Ty looks at me and I smile. "He's talking to you, not me." I say as I wink, then walk over to the countertop and pick up my phone. Ty just stands there, his eyes narrowed at his brother and nephew, who grin at him.

"What do you need, Ashton?" He asks. Ashton grins, then picks up his son and holds him out to Ty. "I'm not babysitting today. We uh, we have work." He says, then looks over at me. I nod, then go back to doodling things down on a notepad in front of me.

"Big brother, snicker-doodle strudel plum! Why not?!" He exclaims, and Wesley begins to cry.

"Ashton, Mom's got a day off today. Go take Wesley to her and she'll babysit him. She loves little kids, especially all of yours." Ty says as he tries to shut the door but Ashton stops him.