Rest: Michelangelo

When we all got to Antonio's Leo, Raph, and Casey started blocking the front exit and windows. Donnie and April were setting up Donnie's lab stuff, and Mikey and I were looking through the kitchen for something edible.

"(Y/n)! I found some pizza!" Mikey shouted from inside the fridge. I went over to see what he found, but was quickly disappointed.

"Mikey, we can't eat that. Do you know what that fuzzy stuff is?" I asked.

The pizza he found was covered in all sorts of mold and bacteria. He was about to eat it before I slapped it out of his hand, making it fall to the floor.

"NO PIZZA!!!" He cried, falling to his knees. I picked up the slice and threw it away.

"You can't eat that Mikey. If you do you could get sick and die, or get so sick that you can't help us save the world and we can't do it without you!" I said, realizing just how scared I really was.

"(Y/n), it will be okay. Everything always works out in the end. We'll save Splinter and then get rid of the Kraang." He said as if he knew.

"How can you be sure.."

"I just am (y/n), don't worry." He reassured me. He took my hand and dragged me to the makeshift fort we made earlier with the counter and some wax paper.

"Forever young?"

"Forever young."

That night I slept better than I have in several months, knowing that as long as we were together we would be okay.