Ex issues: Leonardo

Your shift at Murakami's was ending soon and you have a date with Leo after work. You felt like you were on cloud 9.

You were starting up lots of conversation with the customers while cooking up a storm. Murakami noticed and was happily working beside you. All of the customers were gone and you were cleaning up with excitement.

Until he walked in.

"So how's my cute little waitress doing?" Your ex asked seductively.

"Um.. hey (ex/n). things are going great for me. How about you?" You said, attempting to be nice.

"Same. I've been missing you my sweet, do you want you come over?" He asked suggestively.

"I'm sorry but I have a boyfriend now." You try to explain but he grabs you by the collar of you shirt and pulls you closer to him over the counter.

"(Y/n). Listen. I need you back, you don't understand."

"Are you still with the purple dragons?"

"Yes but-" he said but you interrupted him.

"No buts (ex/n)! First of all I'll never date a dragon again and second I'm with someone else so leave me alone and get out!" You yell at him.

He angrily pulls out a knife and holds it to your neck.

"You are coming with me." He said as he started to pull you towards the door, but your favorite turtle in blue was standing in his way.

"Let her go."

"Fuck off turtle freak, this bitch is mine!" Your ex said before pushing his lips onto yours.

That pushes him over the edge. He slams into your ex into the counter behind you and bashes him in the face multiple times until he kicked his stupid butt out the door.

Leo hugged you close to him and checked you for injuries.

"Leo relax, I'm fine. thanks to you. my hero!" You said and kissed him on the cheek.

"Anytime." He said before the two of you left for your date.