Seeing him again: Raphael

You were in your last class of the day, biology, when you got a text from your stupid ex boyfriend.

-Hey babe, wanna go to my place after school?-

-No! We broke up remember?-

-Come on baby are you still on that? The past is in the past..-

-Go to hell (ex/n)-

You shut off your phone and listen to the rest of the lesson.

After the lesson you bolt from the classroom as fast as you can and leave the school as quickly as possible.

"Hey babe!" (Ex/n) shouts after you.

"What? I already told you that I'm not interested!" You yell at him and keep moving.

"You belong to me (y/n)! You can't leave me!" He yells at you. You take your phone out and dial Raph's number before (ex/n) realizes.

"Look (ex/n), you don't actually want me back. You just think you do." You try to explain to him but he won't understand.

He reached his hand up to slap you but before he could Raph appears behind him and flips him before knocking him out with the end of one of his sai.

"Thanks Raph." You say.

"No problem. Is this the ex daddy didn't want you to see?" He asked.

"How did you know that? That's none of your business! I'm leaving." You say as you start to walk away but he lightly wraps his hand around your arm.

"Wait, I'm.... sorry....." He says quietly.

"What was that?" You ask to annoy him.

"I said I'm sorry." He says again and you smile at him.

"It's okay." you say as you start to leave again but he blocks your way.

"Where are you going?" He asks you.

"Well daddy's going to be upset if I'm not home in time." You explain and he nods.

"Well if daddy will let you out, we should hang out soon. I'll call you." He says before disappears.

How does he do that!?!