Hanging out with his brothers: Leonardo

Leo informed you that Master Splinter was sending him on a leadership training exercise in Maine for a week, so you were stuck hanging out with the other guys until he got back.

Most of your time you spent with Mikey, pranking the other two along with April and Casey.

"Dr. Prankenstein and his assistant, Lady Prankerton are on a mission to take out everyone!!!" Mikey narrated as you both snuck into Donnie's lab. He was so busy with his work that he didn't even notice.

"Water balloon." Mikey said and you handed him one from the sack of pranks. He threw it right at Donnie's head and you both ran out of there.

"MIKEY!!! (Y/N)!!!" He yelled before getting back to work. Then you snuck back into the living room to target Raph.

You took a balloon out of the bag and threw it at the dummy, splashing water all over Raph.

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" Raph yelled as he chased both of you. Leo would kill him if he attacked you, so he settled for tying up you and Mikey.

When Leo returned from his trip, he found you tied up next to Mikey and gave you both a questioning look.

"Dr. Prankenstein and Lady Prankerton went too far for Raph's liking." April explained as Leo untied you before attacking Raph and then hugging you tightly.

"Let's go watch Space Heroes." You said and you both took over the TV.