Aftermath: Donatello

After everyone settled into the farmhouse, I got to work on fixing up the house. April said that her family hasn't been here in years, so there was lots of fixing up to do.

I spent most of the day fixing cracks in the barn, while Donnie set up a lab in there. Casey was working on an old truck he discovered. The three of us were talking because everyone else was in house.

"So guys I was wondering... Should I ask out April?" Casey asked and I just kept my mouth shut, waiting to see what Donnie would say.

"Why not? It's obvious that you guys have feelings for each other. Go for it puck head." He said.

"I think I will, thanks D." Casey said and went underneath the car.

"Are you okay Donnie?" I asked.

"Of course, why?"

"Well, I know you have/had a thing for her, and I didn't know if it would hurt you to see her with Casey." I explained and he swept me off my feet.

"I have no feelings for her my love. Only you hold that place in my heart now." He said and I blushed tomato red.

He kissed my cheek and Casey came out from underneath the car.

"Get a room guys. You know I can still hear you right?" Casey said. I just blushed darker and Donnie smirked.

"You'll understand if she says yes." Donnie said as he picked me up bridal style and took me to our room in the house.

We were kissing and snuggling on the bed when Mikey barged in.

"AHHH GUYSSSS!!!! WHAT IS GOING ON!" He yelled as he ran away.

"GUYS!!! DONNIE IS EATING (Y/N)'S FACE!!!!" He shouted and everyone laughed. We both blushed and back into our room.

We need to get a lock on that door.