Somewhere special: Michelangelo

You were at the lair with the guys waiting for Mikey to get back as you picked at your salad.

Ever since the incident at the park, you have eaten nothing but salad and it was killing you.

"Hey guys I'm ba- BABE WHAT IS THAT!?!?!" He yelled.

"A salad." You said somewhat suspiciously.

He tried a bite of it and spit it out before taking it and stepping on it multiple times.

"That was horrible! Let's go get some real food, pizzzzzzzzaaaaa..."

"Mikey I'm sorry but I don't eat pizza anymore...." You said quietly.

He gave you a strange look before calling for Donnie.

"Donnie! You have to fix (y/n)!!!"

"Why is that, Mikey?" Leo asked, interrupting.

"She doesn't want pizza!" Mikey shouted before pretend melting and jumping up again.

Leo saw right through your act.

"Don, I think you should check on her, just in case." He ordered.

When he gave you a check up he noticed severe weight loss and realized what was wrong.

"Well Mikey, you're in luck. I'm prescribing (y/n) to go out and eat some pizza." He said and Mikey dragged you out of the lair.

He turned on his human watch and dragged you to Antonio's and then to a place you've never seen.

"I come to this skate park when I'm bored and you're at school. It's hidden and super awesome. No stupid judgey people who tell you lies." He said excitedly.

You grabbed a slice of pizza and ate it before inhaling an entire box.

"Feel better?"

"Absolutely!!!"