Cheating!?!: Michelangelo

You were showing off some new moves at the skate park when your mortal enemy showed up, doing her best tricks.

"SKATE WAR!!!" Someone yelled and she just smirked at you.

"I'm up for it, if you can keep up fatass." She mocked as she eyed the hottest guy at the park, YOUR MIKEY!

"Bitch its on!" You yelled at her. She started off with some okay tricks but then she fell on her face and everyone laughed.

"My turn.." You whispered to her as you did some impossible tricks and broke the record for longest kick flip air time. She ran off in embarrassment and you continued to skate.

The next day you had to wait until Leo let Mikey leave the lair to meet up at the park.

You skated around town until you decided you couldn't wait anymore and wanted to beat Mikey there.

When you arrived, you were horrified! Your mortal enemy had her lips on your Mikey, and he was kissing her back.

Seeing this made something inside of you snap, and you lashed out.

"Mikey!!! What the fuck!? Why would you do this, I trusted you! Forget it, we are done. And as for you whore..." You said before punching her straight in the face and skating away.

"What did I do wrong!?!" Mikey yelled/asked you, but you were long gone.