Answers: Raphael

You and your dad just got into a huge argument. A few moments later Raph was calling you.

"Hey princess."

"Hi Raphael.. what's new?" You asked, trying to cover up your anger but it didn't work.

"What's new with you sweetheart? You sound upset. Daddy issues?" He asked. You can hear the smirk in his voice.

"You have no idea."

"I'm on my way." He says before the line drops. As you wait for him you think about the night you met. Why were those soldiers specifically hunting you? Maybe Raph will know...

You hear the window crack open and he drags you out of it, carrying you over his shoulder as he climbs up the fire escape and onto the roof.

"Was that really necessary?!" You ask him and he chuckles at you.

"Of course it was! So tell me what happened." He said.

"I had a fight with my dad because of a test grade."

"What did you get?"

"B"

"Well nerdy, I don't understand why he's upset." Raph says as he looks down off the roof.

"Me neither. I wish I could do something so bad that he'll flip out! But... I have no idea what." You say.

"I have an idea of what could make your dad flip out...." He whispers. You decide not to ask him about it because he said it to himself.

"Oh yeah, Raph?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you have any idea why that Karai chick and her soldiers attacked me?"

"I've been looking into it, but I haven't found anything. it doesn't make sense at all. Crap I sound like Donnie." He said.

You nod and then pull him in for a hug. "Thank you Raphael.." You whisper in his ear. He hugs you back and whispers "Anytime princess."

"(Y/N)!!!!!!"

"Shit! I've gotta go Raph later bye!" You say as you scramble down the fire escape towards your furious father.