Enemy rising: Raphael

You were checking out some local flea markets when you saw a containment of mutagen with a lamp cap on at one across the street. You were about to go buy it but someone beat you to it.

"Daddy look at the cool lamp!" The little girl said. You attempted you cross the street and claim it but there was too much traffic.

"I want it I want it I want it I want it!!!" The little girl said over and over and her father bought it by the time you crossed the street.

"I'm glad the guys aren't here to see this." You heard from a nearby trash can and you opened the lid to find that Leo must have been tracking that mutagen.

"Oh hey (y/n)... Do me a favor and don't tell the guys, especially Raph, about this please?" He begged.

You symbolized sealed lips before walking away.

On your way back to the lair, you felt a hand grab the back of your jacket and pull you up onto a fire escape.

You looked around and saw Mikey beaten, passed out, tied up, and maskless.

"Hello Princess." The figure holding your jacket said. It was another turtle!!!

"Who are you and why did you hurt Mikey!!" You yelled at it before it punched you straight in the gut and you fell to the ground.

"Do you really not recognize me?" It asked and then I realized exactly who it was.

"Raph doesn't stop talking about you, you know that? He told me all about how smart and beautiful and amazing he thinks you are. He needs to realize that the only turtle or person he needs is me!" He said before kicking you in the side, making you pass out.

"I don't want to hurt you Raphael."

You woke up to that sentence and Raph was in a fighting stance.

"But I want to hurt you!" He said as he attacked Spike. As the fight went on, he was losing badly.

When Leo showed up, they both began fighting him and he started to fall of the roof after Raph pressure pointed it.

"SPIKE!!!" Raph shouted as he tried to rescue him but it was to late.

After Spike fell, he went over to you and picked you up.

"I'm sorry Raphael..." You said softly. He just nodded and carried you back to the lair.