Casey flirts with you: Leonardo

Leo has been training with Splinter for the past three hours and you've been watching space heroes while you wait for him.

"Casey Jones is in the house!!!" Casey shouted as he entered the lair. When he spotted you, he sat next to you on the couch.

"The guys are training with Splinter and April went to get pizza." You informed him.

"Cool. So (y/n), how's it goin?" Casey said as he put his arm around your shoulders.

"Um...good...." You responded, shrugging away from him.

"Come on hot stuff, you know you want a piece of Casey Jones..." He said before snuggling up to you.

"Casey stop. You seem like a great guy but I love Leo!" You yelled at him.

"Seriously!?! He's a turtle! I'm way better than him." Casey said before wrapping his arm around your waist but before you could slap him, you were picked up off the couch.

Leo put you down and glared at Casey.

"Want to say that to my face?" Leo spat at him before Casey ran off and Leo chased him.

When Leo got back, you wrapped your arms around him and he pressed his lips to yours. You made out for 5 minutes before Leo whispered "mine" into your ear.

"Yours" you agreed and you dragged him to the couch to watch Space Heroes.