Pick up lines: Leonardo

You were doing what you usually do, working. You and Leo always hang out afterwards and you were daydreaming about him.

"(Y/n) San!!!" Murakami called out and you snapped out of it. Turns out that you were accidentally adding a whole container of salt to the pizza gyozas instead of just a pinch.

"S-sorry Murakami San!" You said as you cleaned up your mess. He just chuckled and went back to his work.

"Hey babe?" Leo asked as he walked into the shop.

"Yes Leo?"

"Are those Space Heroes standard regulation astro-pants? Because your legs are out of this world..."

You didn't really have a response so you just blushed and punched him in the arm.

"Real funny Leo!"

He laughed as he lead you out of the shop. When you were on your way to the lair, he stopped for a moment.

"Who's there! Are you an assassin!?! Because you're looks are killer." He said, handing you a blue rose. You just laughed and walked to the lair.

You got your revenge when you two of you were cuddling on the couch watching Space Heroes.

"Hey Leo.." You said seductively.

"Yes (y/n)?"

"You have nice katanas. You want to unsheath another one for me?" You said giving him a wink. He just gulped and you fell on the floor laughing.

"I win!" You said after recovering from your laughter and staring at the screen.