When we got there we only had 9 minutes untill the first bell. I walked straight to my locker after Ray left me for Zonnique. I grabbed my books and walked down the hall to met Ana and Reiko. I walked to our usual spot and Chresanto was leaning up against the wall where we usually are. I groaned and walked past him quickly.

He grabbed my arm and turned me back around. He hadn't been to school in two days and i still didn't want to see his face. "Yari let me talk to you please," He pleaded.

I snatched away from him as fast as he grabbed me. "Go talk to your babymomma." And with that I walked away.

Knowing I had him in first period I decided to just stay in the library untill second hour. Plus I didn't to my homework for first period so I wasn't planning on going anyway.

When I heard the bell ring i gathered my things and walked straight to second period. I walked in and was shocked. There sat Nadia looking like she hadn't slept in days. She never used to be in my second hour. She had first hour with all of us. She must of gotten a schedule change.

Her hair was in a sloppy ponytail, she had on brown slippers, an old jacket with holes in it, and some jeans. She looked like a whole new person. I started to feel bad for her until I remembered that the bitch is a snake.

I took my normal seat and waited for the class to be over as the teacher gave out worksheets.

2:40 p.m.

The final bell rang and i got up out of my seat and headed towards the exit with Reiko following behind me.

"Can you take me home girl?" She asked me. Reiko was literally scared to get her own car. In her mind, she'd just total it the next day.

"I rode with Ray today, so i-" I started but she cut me off.

"Oh u-umm t-thats ok, i-ill ask Jacob for a ride," She spoke quickly and walked away.

"Okay?"

Jacob decided to stay and finish his senior year because he said he would miss us to much and by us he means Anastasia. Im just glad he's not leaving us so soon.

I got in the backseat of Ray's car as him and Zonnique argued about something.

"Thats just my fucking friend!" She yapped at him.

"Then why the hell was his hands all the way down ya ass! And you sitting there smiling while his monkey claw ass hand was just resting there!"

She groaned loudly. "Im riding with Bre," She said as she got out and slammed the door.

I chuckled lowly. "Wow" I said aloud.

He jumped at my voice. "How long you was back there?" He asked.

"Not long" I laughed. "Can we go now?" He nodded and we pulled out if the student parking lot.

Ominicent POV

Asia sat in the chair next to her aunt's hospital bed and starred at the wall. She felt as if her life was slowly coming to an end. Auntie J only had a short period of time left to live and with her only other family member in jail, she was going to be sent to an adoption center or an orphanage until her 18th birthday.