Chapter 1

First off here are all the different names. Y/n= Your name. L/n= Last Name. Ex/n= Exceed Name. F/c= Favorite color. If there are anymore I will put it in the front of said chapter.

Your POV
The stars twinkled in the night sky as you sat on the windowsill trying to stay quiet. Ex/n slept on the foot of your bed. You slid open the windowsill and formed your dragon wings and shot up into the night sky.

The streets were quiet, no one wandering them. Nothing moving. Until you saw a small dot flying towards you. When it got close enough you could make out a maroon cat with a small denim vest and familiar angel like wings.

"Woah! Your wings are so cool! How'd you get them" He gushed.

"I'm a dragon slayer. My names Y/n. What's yours?" You replied.

"I'm Lector. I'm an exceed. My dragon slayer, Sting, is down there". You looked where he pointed. You flew to above the spot. Then you deformed your wings and dived down.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL YOURSELF?! ARE YOU INSANE!?" He shouted at you.

"1 I'm just having some fun. 2 I'm not gonna die. 3 PROBABLY!" You yelled back laughing. Before you landed you reformed your wings and landed gently.

There stood a boy with spiky yellow hair and blue eyes. He wore a blue tank and a brown fluffy jacket with brown shorts to match.

"that. Was. AWESOME!" He yelled.

"Shh. Everybody's trying to sleep" You whispered.

"Sorry. I'm sure you met Lector".

"Yep. So your Sting. I'm Y/n the hell fire dragon slayer". You held out your hand.

"I'm Sting. The Holy Light dragon slayer". He shook your hand.

"Sting there you are!" A voice yelled. You turned and saw a boy with black eyes and same color hair. A brown band was wrapped under his bangs. He wore a black tank and blue shorts with a green spotted cat next to him.

"Hey Ryos!" Sting said.

"Hey. Who's this" Ryos asked.

"I'm Y/n. I'm a Dragon Slayer for SaberTooth" You said.

"You never said you were in SaberTooth" Sting said slightly hurt.

"Were here to join" Ryos said.

"Well come back in the morning. I'll put in a good word for ya. Also keep my wings a secret" You said. They nodded and you flew up back to your window and slid into bed. You stayed up a little thinking.

'Why did I trust those guys? And why does Ryos look like me? We have almost the exact same hair. Its probably just a coincidence that I'm over thinking. I should get some sleep'. And with that you fell fast asleep.