←Cross My Path→

"If you agree to cross my path, then you'll need to bear with me."

If only she knows that if she accepted someone who shouldn't ever exist to cross her path, she won't be going through something. She won't be able to know many things that her parents kept from her.

At some point, she thought that he crosses her path just because he wants to annoy her, to stress her and to ruin her whole lots of happiness. She can't take it any longer and thought of leaving him but how?

How can she do that when one day, she realizes how much she misses him. How much she wanted him to be by her side. To hear his jokes and teases? How can she even live a day without those things when she finally get use to all of it?

"I might be your obstacles, but for me, you're my only one."

And now, she knows something. Meaning behind his presence. That he didn't just crosses her path to ruin her but at the same time, to teach her to discover more about humans and world.

Human and a mere soul?

But is it possible for them to be together? If it is, then does that mean, someone need to sacrifice their lives and die?

Oh, no!

﹏﹏﹏﹏

I hope you'll support this. Does it sound boring? Basically, this girl can saw someone who is already dead. Not everyone have those specialty. So, she's considered as special too. But there's still something interesting that will be happening. Can they still trust one another?

Well, who knows?

That's why you should read this!

Characters:

Park Chanyeol

He came from a wealthy and well known family. He is the only child that the Park have since their daughter had gone nowhere years ago. Chanyeol is just an ordinary, cheerful person but he is always strict when it came to work. When the Park decided to announce their heir, rumors of Chanyeol killing himself suddenly spread making the Park to feel disappointed and sad.

Kim Haeri

A girl who lived with her twin sister and mother only. She's just an ordinary girl who is friendly, kind and open to most people. She believe people too fast that people can easily used her. She might look blank for most of the time but her brain never stop functioning. She's smart and everyone know that.

Kim Sena

Haeri's twin sister who is older than her by minutes. She knows how to protect herself since she'd learn martial arts. She's got multiples personalities. She can be serious and when she's serious, she's too serious. She can be joking and she can tease people. It's hard to predict when she's sad. Because she can fake everything very well.

Hwang Hana

Haeri's bestfriend who came from a wealthy family. Before meeting Haeri, she usually got bullied but one day, a girl help her to get rid of the bullies. Hana felt grateful and thought that the girl was Haeri when it was actually Sena. But she refused to believe that the girl was Sena.

Min Chaeyeon

Haeri and Sena's mother who is a sweet person and full of experiences. She's not strict. She's just a mother who treated her daughter fairly and usually acted like a friend towards them. She's happy to have her daughter by her side and she can understand most of her daughter's problem.

Byun Baekhyun

A boy who have been keeping his crush feelings towards Haeri. When rumors were saying that Haeri is a crazy person and even a warning of saying that no one should approach her, Baekhyun never believe any of that. Because he know that it was just a false rumors. They never heard the victim's sides anyway.

Do Kyungsoo

Baekhyun's cousin who is quiet at first but then showed his affection and caring side to the closest person. People might say that he's creepy but no. He's a nice guy.

Xiumin

Sena's childhood friend who always cheer her up. He trusted Sena so much since he knew her since young. Both of them can really be inseparable at times.

Kai

A rude guy with many fangirls at school. He might be rude but he came from a wealthy family. He never care about the recent news because he doesn't cares at all. Or maybe he did, secretly.

Chen

He is someone who always annoy and teases Haeri. He might acted like that to her but somehow, he cared for her. He likes to see Haeri being with Hana so that he can easily teases two people at once.

Suho

He is an unpredictable person. No one ever knows what and how he actually feels. But what people like about him is that, he's nice to everyone. His smile is said to be angelic and he's very wise and smart on planning. Especially strategies.

Luhan

A computer genius. He can easily hack and track people with his big brain and fast moving fingers. He's very helpful in abductions and all. He's active and is well known at school because of his geniuses. People call him the Dexter.

Sehun

He's a quiet person. He kept every secrets to himself. He's secretive. He knows how to plan strategies wisely like Suho and knows how to hack and track people way more better than Luhan. He's simply talented but he never really shows it. He only uses them when he thinks it is not for showing off.

Lay

A person who experiences the same thing as Haeri. He can see things that people cannot see. He knows the rule about Chanyeol's world unlike normal people.

Kris

He's a friend of the others who went to Canada to visit his grandparents. When time comes, he went back to Korea just to know that his friends were all in serious problem. He's just a cold guy who most people fear.

Tao

Like Chanyeol, only certain people can see him. But he's the opposite of Chanyeol. If Chanyeol is kindhearted, he's not. He only wanted people to get lost of their own track. So that they become bad people that he admire.