Chapter 10-Pranking Time

Start from the beginning

"Yeah guess your right"I say then a few minutes later we arive at school.Josh and them are already their we park by his car.They were just leaning against the car.Hunter came up to me and tried to kiss me but I shake my finger in his face saying "no no no you still got to make up to me".I see him sigh and then I put on my Sunglasses and walk off towards my locker with my friends looking at them they have sunglasses on to. We all are like the bad girls its just that I am the baddest.

                                                                     ~Ashley Pov~

We all had put our sun glasses on and were walking toward Layla's locker. When we got toward her locker we started to talk about the prank again. 

"Ok so first remember you guys I am going to give him a little slice of cake I made for him at home. Then accidentally"Layla says quoting her fingers"Ashley will kind of run or bump into him smashing the cake in his face.While I start whiping his face off I will get his phone and hand it to Abby.Which Abby will do some weird stuff to his phone. Put like a weird song on.Then later when I see him in the hall I put his phone back in the pocket.Then we go to class and once the song plays text him stuff just weird stuff like coming out of the blue. Got and remember it guys." Layla finishes and we all nod our heads.

We then left to our classes .

****************MINUTES PASSING*******************

It was finally Lunch. Yay prank time I went into the cafeteria and saw Laney, Abby, Drake, Adrian, Josh, Jake, and Ash at our regular table.Just did not see Hunter or Layla well thats good. I walk over to the table and winked at Abby and Laney(Lu-nay) the boys looked confused but I just sat down leaving them with their confused faces.Then Layla came in coming toward us and winked. The boys looked at her like 'what the hell is going on here' and then Ash my mate oh he is so cute no hot. His name is in my name also how cute.But anyways Ash said"Ok what's with the winking. Why are you so happy".Ok that question really why are we so happy.

"What we can't be happy"I said raising my eyebrow at him.He looked at me and said"No it's just the winking".Then Hunter came in right before I could say anything.Then Hunter walked right up to Layla saying hey.

"Hey Hunter guess what I made you yesterday" Layla says.

"What"Hunter says looking at Layla.

"Oh just this "Layla says pulling out a delicious vanilla Cake in a container.

"Ooooo looks yummy and it's gonna be in my tummy he snatches the cake away from Layla, gives her a kiss on the cheek, hrabs a fork then starts too eat it.After 3 bites Abby gets up running/bumping into Hunter making the cake smash into Hunter's face.

"Whoops I'll go get paper towels. She leaves then comes back with paper towels and hands them to Layla. Layla plucks Hunters phone out of his pocket and hands it to Abby.Abby then leaves out of the caferteria.Layla then starts wiping Hunters face off.Luckily none of the guys saw that we took Hunters phone.

                                                                        ~Abby's Pov~

I walk out the caferteria with Hunters phone time to pull the prank. I get out my phone and start sending a song to Hunters phone.It buzzes. I look at it then open the text message and save the song. Man such a nice big phone a Galaxy note 2. I have a Galaxy 3 not note. So I put on this song for his ring tone hahahaha .It is the BARBIE SONG. Then for his notifications I put the the GUMMY BEAR SONG. Yep I am a genius. I then heard the bell. I hate the bell because of werewolf hearing we hear it more louder than humans. While I am walking to class I see Layla. I give her the phone quickly.Then Hunter and Jake came and says"Come on guys".We follow him and we start going toward class.Luckily we all had the same class after Lunch. Yep.  I see Layla put his phone back into Hunters pocket when we were about to go in to Class. The bell rang again so we were just in time. Not late. We all sat down towards the back of the class. Well some of us because some people took the seats.

Then after maybe 15 minutes of class I see Layla pull out her phone. I know what you are thinking why would she call him without blocking her phone. Well Hunter doesn't know any of our numbers only the guys. So anyway Layla starts to punch in some digits. Then next thing you know we hear a song. Yes the Barbie song the one I put on their. Evil me. Oh this is the one where it goes like this

Big pink dress, spins in turls

B.F.F.S   In princess curls 

tell the story in your tiara purls

Let the magic flow tonight

Dolphin rise for mermaid tales

We all look around to see who's phone it is. Until some guy says"Oh the bad boy likes Barbie. Ahh where is his little Barbie at". Everybody looks at Hunter like "oh he just told you". I see Hunter get all mad and then he fiddles with trying to turn his phone off. Then you don't hear it any more.

"Hunter if your done with your little Barbie stuff over their maybe I can continue teaching", I hear the teacher say. Then my phone vibrates. I look at it and it's from Layla it says Time to text Hunter heres the number.It shows the number below. Then I look at her and shake ok. First I think Layla texted him because the song started playing

Oh, I'm gummy bear, yes

Yeah, I'm a gummy bear, yeah

Oh, I'm a Yummy, tummy, Funny, Lucky gummy bear. I'm a jelly bear, Cuz I'm a Gummy bear, Oh I'm a movin', groovin', Jammin', singin', Gummy bear

Oh yeah

Boing day duty party               Boing day duty party         Boing day duty party party pop

Yeah it went on and then I texted him then it started over. Ashley and Laney texted to and it started over. Then I think some guy started texting to start it over. Everybody just looked at him. Like 'man what the hell are you putting for your ringtones'. I saw Hunter just look at it then I think he turned his phone off. Then he said "their are you Happy people. My phone is off now stop laughing at me and glaring people". Then the bell ringed.

"Finally", I hear Hunter mutter. Really this time nobody got up. We were all just looking at Hunter. He was just storming off like a little girl.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys hoped you liked it

Man the gummy bear song is stuck in my head. I think I am turning into a gummy bear. So people don't eat me. LOL! I'll see you later. Oh yeah I have 2609 reads yay. 86 votes could go up. also and 18 comments.

Yeah bye now

-breevampwolf