Authors Note:

Okay sooo, thanks to all the readers out there!! I have 245+ reads so far!

So excited about that!

So the whole "Jin" situation was totally not my plan. It kind of just happened. But I hope you still like the ideal of the book so far...

Umm... I have data back so now I should be able to update almost every other day, depending on if I'm busy or not.

I really want to make the book a bit longer. I already have the rest of the book played out in my head.

So maybe our ideas might be the same?? Hmm... Let's just see ;))

Thanks again everyone!!

Loves

XOXOXO

I'll update soon!! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Update: Tuesday, Feb. 4, 2020

In the meantime if you want to check out my other books, please do so! I have so much content waiting for you to read! I have many completed books that are more up to date!!

Hung On Him now has 125K reads, I remember when I was excited about 100 reads and so on but I am so humbled that people read my content daily. I love getting online and seeing all the notifications. Please comment and share with me your reading experience! It's been so long since I've writen this book... I hope it is still good even though it is a bit outdated. :,)

winter___bear