Shh

Yoonshi Wun

"Shut up my dad will hear." I whispered as I snuck Jungkook inside. He had showed me his chest and I refused to let him go back home. Especially when he could get in even more trouble for being out so late. He had sung me our song and I grew sleepy so we came home. It was eleven o'clock and my dad was passed out on the couch.

I chuckled softly and led him up to my room. "Okay, keep it quiet while I turn on the tv." I ran and switched it on. Jungkook threw his shoes off and layed down. I locked the door just in case my dad was to walk in on us. I'm sure he would have no problem but I needed to be extra safe. Jungkook wasn't going home... not tonight.

I took off my shoes and socks. My jeans were uncomfortable as well so I took them off as well. I changed tops and ended up in a bra, tanktop, and panties. I wasn't embarrassed, Jungkook had seen me butt naked before... as kids. It wasn't different for me anyways, he was my boyfriend.

I cuddled up beside him and stared into his eyes. "You are beautiful you know..." He pushed my hair out of my face and leaned in close to kiss me. I put my leg over him and kissed him gently; sliding my tongue over his. His hand went up my shirt a little as he pulled me closer. I ended up smiling to myself, "What is it?" He asked leaning back to see my face. I laughed, "You're so cute!" I whispered. He smirked and went to kiss me again.

Jungkook's hand found a way to unhook my bra and I gasped inside. "Kookie- you want to do this now?" I asked nervously. "I've been wanting to, now just seems like a good time." I kissed him again not wanting to make things awkward. His hands fiddled back with my bra and I slipped it and the tanktop off, to save him the trouble. He quickly stripped his shirt and pants off. I sort of didn't want to even touch him because I felt like I'd hurt him. Jungkook climbed back on top of me and kissed me again.

I took a moment to hold my breath as he kissed down my kneck and hooked his fingers on my panties. "Jungkook."

He quickly stopped and looked up at me, "What is it?"

I felt so mischievous, and I didn't think I had the strength to have sex with him; especially with him in this estate. "Are you sure you are okay?" I grazed my hands through his hair and he nodded smiling. I nodded back and helped him out with my pantie issue.

I was completely nude and got a cold sweat from the fear I was having. I tried calming myself down, but Jungkook just kept making it worse by kissing me. "Am I your first?" I asked breaking the beautiful stillness.

"You will be, and you will be my one and only. I promise." He took his boxers off and my eyes grew wide. I honestly never knew how big he was, but now I did. He hovered over me once again and we got under the covers.

"I don't know how to do thi-"

"Shh, just let it happen babe."

I smiled at the cute little name he had called me and kissed his lips. He pulled me up; still kissing me and slowly entered.

I gasped at the sudden pain that went up my back and gritted my teeth. "Did I hurt you? Are you okay?" He froze.

I shook my head, "No it just feels weird." I laughed at myself. I was such a pussy. He kissed me again and leaned us back down, going all the way in. It did feel weird but I didn't want it to stop there. I wanted this to go through, right? Of course I did.

Our breaths grew heavy and he thrusted slowly; speading up only when he knew I was okay. "Jungkook-" I moaned slightly and then held my breath. "Shhh!" He kissed down my kneck and sucked on it, giving me hickeys that scattered across my chest and kneck. I laughed at the tingling feeling in the pit on my stomach.

Jungkook sped up a tad bit faster and I grabbed onto his back pulling him close. I was careful not to hold on too tight so I didn't hurt him.

Faster now...

I shut my eyes and grabbed the sheets so I wouldn't dig my nails into his skin. "Ugh- Jungko-" He kissed me to shut me up and my legs began to shake. It felt so good now, not painful. I gasped for air trying not to moan or scream.

He grabbed hold of my shoulders and pushed in even further sending pleasing tingles all over my body. I let out an unexpected moan and again he shushed me, "Don't do that, keep quiet." I nodded my head and I felt as though I'd explode any second.

Jungkook went to his max speed and I rolled my eyes to the back of my head and arched my back. I gasped for air but kept as quiet as I possibly could at the moment. He too was finding it hard to breathe.

I felt myself give in and let out my orgasm. He was still going strong and I felt my walls close in on him, making him let out a moan. I felt him let his out inside of me and sighed as he pulled out.

Jungkook plopped over beside me and laughed. I laughed along, feeling amazing.

"Whoa.." He turned to look at me. I sighed again and blinked. Was this a dream? A really wet dream.

"Kiss me."

"What?"

"Jungkook, I want you to kiss me."

He leaned over and kissed me softly. I bit my lip, this was real.

I blinked again, "That was amazing..."

There was silence.

"Yoonshi?"

"Hm?"

"I love you."

"Shh."