Let's-

Jeon Jung Kook

"It's for the best Appa." I said as we entered the hospital. He needed mental care and I couldn't take care of him any longer. He was upset that I was leaving him, but was too ill to understand what was really going on. His liver had failed last night and he just came out of the real hospital. Now he is in a mental institution for his illness.

I did feel quite bad for the man. But there wasn't much left that I could do. So I was speaking truth when I said it was for the best.

I waved goodbye to him as I left his room. He was sedated and needed his rest. I went back home and gathered my luggage.

Tonight, I was to be offically moved in with my fiancé. It felt good to not have to worry about what beating I might get when I got home. I wasn't afraid to stay out late anymore, I didn't have to worry about the conciquences.

~~~

"Yoonshi I'm home." It felt so amazing to say that and mean it. Home... A word that was going to stick.

I sat my things in her room and went to the den to see where she was. The house looked more empty than usual and almost all the family pictures were gone.

Yoonshi was at her desk and on the laptop. She was checking her social media.

"Hey Oppa." She got off the laptop and stood to look at me. "How did it go?" Yoonshi asked stepping up and giving me a hug.

I hughed her back, "It was good. I'm actually relieved."

"I understand why. But you don't have to worry anymore." She kissed my cheek and walked past me back up the stairs. I took a seat at the laptop and got on my Facebook account. I happened to see a picture of Jinhye and Moseiok on the feed. The caption said-

           "Can't wait to be married! I hope you all have a blessed week, and inbox me if you have any questions. Goodnight~"

I chuckled at Moseiok's attempt to be an adult. She was still very much a child. But I was ready for them to be wed also.

I got up and went to see Yoonshi cooking up some top ramen. My personal favorite. I took a whiff and my mouth watered.

"Smells amazing, gosh I didn't know how hungry I was until now." I held my growling stomach. I hadn't eaten since yesterday morning.

I took a seat down at the table and waited patiently for her to finish up.

***

"Shut up and let me sleep." She laughed and rolled over. My arms hugged around her tighter and I smelled her hair. It smelled like strawberries. "But babe, I don't wanna sleep." I groaned.

Yoonshi turned back over to face me. "Go to sleep." She pushed me onto my back and layed her head on my chest. I laughed. "Bu-" "No but's! Now hush."

I slowly drifted off to sleep. Could life get any better right now? Well... it could but I wasn't going to do anything now.

It seemed perfect as it was.

Because it was. Perfect.

~~~~~~~~~~

Yoonshi Wun

"I can't believe it!!" I squealed as I looked at Moseiok's dress. It was time for her to be fitted. I couldn't contain my happiness so I jumped up and down, and began to hyperventilate.

"It looks so pretty omo!! I love it!" I said as she turned around in it. The dress had sleeves that draped down her shoulders. The top was silk and it was poofy at the bottom. Moseiok looked absolutely amazing in it.