Ceremony

Jeon Jung Kook

I woke up. It was Saturday, and Yoonshi was still asleep. I glanced at the clock on the nightstand. It read 10:04am. I leaned over Yoonshi and kissed her kneck.

We had had sex twice. Once on Thursday and then another yesterday. She was pretty worn out from it and also the fact that she'd been in and out of the house for the wedding stuff and town.

"Yoonshi, baby. Time to wake up." I kissed her kneck again after I whispered that in her ear.

She groaned and rolled over to face me. I giggled quietly at seeing her tired eyes look into mine. "Kookie, I'm tired. Can't you let me sleep?" She asked. Her voice was groggy but it was cute.

I kissed her forehead and sat up.

I got out of bed. I didn't have a shirt on but I had my sweat pants on. I ruffled my hair and walked over to her side. I scooped Yoonshi up into my arms bridal style. She managed to get one of her soft smaller blankets in her hands and I let her cover herself up. She had on only a tank top and panties.

I walked down the stairs and she wrapped her arms loosely around my shoulders.

When we got into the kitchen I gently sat her on the counter. She fixed her blanket on her and closed her eyes again.

"What do you want for breakfast hun?" I asked looking in the fridge. She groaned again. "Stop groaning." I laughed and walked back over to her. I wrapped my arms around her and she leaned her head on mine. She groaned again and I kissed her. Yoonshi kissed back sloppily.

I pulled away to go back to the fridge but she didn't let me go. "Hold me." She whispered sleepily in my ear. Her hot breath sent shivers down my kneck. "Yoonshi I have to fix breakfast and I can't if I have to hold you."

"Fine, turn around so I can hold you." She whispered again. I did and she got onto my back piggyback style.

I walked over to the fridge and held her thighs as I leaned down to look. "What do you want for breakfast today?" I asked again.

Yoonshi kissed my kneck and whispered, "I want some eggs and bacon with toast." I smiled and got out the eggs and bacon.

I got a pan and sprayed it with the oil stuff. I started cooking the eggs and went to get the bread. I slipped in a couple pieces and started the timer.

Then I went and got another pan and started on the bacon. Yoonshi sniffled and picked her head up. "Kookie, I'm cold." She said.

I got her blanket off the counter and held her thighs again as she wrapped the banket around her. She held the end with her hands and wrapped her arms back around my kneck. She was so cute.

I retuned to making breakfast and Yoonshi fell asleep on my shoulder.
~~
I sat her down at the table and put her plate in front of her. She spread butter over her toast and I fixed my plate.

"You're going to be lat it's already ten fourty." I said as I started eating. She shrugged, "I don't care."
~~
"Dress me." She said when we got back up to our room. "Okay well what are you going to wear today?" I asked.

"First, get a bra. Top droor." Yoonshi motioned to the dresser. I got it out and she stripped off her tank top. I slid it over her arms and hooked it up in the back. "Okay." I said.

"Now, there is a light purple lace blouse in the closet." I walked over to the closest and found the one she was talking about. Yoonshi lifted up her arms as I slipped it over her. She fixed it and went to the dresser. She got out a pair of jeans and out them on herself.