Miss Right

Jeon Jung Kook

I held her hand as we went outside. Her father wasn't too mad at me. But I understood that I slipped up. He said Yoonshi deserved to grow up a little, and if she was, that I'd have to step up.

I was willing to do just that.

Weeks had passed and it was May now. We were going to graduate soon. I guess everyone was a bit gittery. Especially me. Jinhye and Moseiok had gotten engaged, and were planned to get married in July. Everyone was so happy for them.

"Jungkook I actually want to be pregnant..." Yoonshi spoke up as we walked into town. The sun warming up the earth around us. "Well, whatever happens, I'm here." I said kissing her hand. Yoonshi smiled at me and pulled me into a store. I'd been in here before. It was an antique store; in which we used to visit when we were kids. Always looking at the nicknacks and stuffs.

There was a soft song playing that made me want to hum along with it. "Yoonshi what are we doing here?"

She let go of me to look around. I missed her touch and craved for her attention again. I looked at all the items and fancied all of them. "Kookie! Over here!" I walked a couple aisles over to find Yoonshi looking at something. "What is i-"

"They still have it! Remember when I really wanted that music box?" I nodded but my mind was still blank with confusion. I recognized the little box she was pointing to. I picked it up, "I remember this! I can't believe they still have it." I was actually surprised seeing it yet again. "I know that was so long ago.."

I opened the box and twisted the nob, letting the cute music overwhelm our ears. It played a beautiful song, and the little ballerina spun around. It was a cute little toy and I noticed Yoonshi spark when it switched on. Had she still had a thing for it?

"Put it back and let's go, you should get home and I have to do homework." She took it from me and hesitated before setting it carefully back onto its spot on the shelf. I knew she still longed for it, like a child wanting a new puppy. I guessed she'd wanted it for so long, she still does. Some things never change I guess.

"Come on." She led me out and we started for my house.

***

Yoonshi Wun

~~~

"Kookie Kookie! Look at this box!" I hollered for him and he ran to me. I picked up the small box into my hands. It was pink and white. Perfect.

"What is it?" He asked reaching for it.

I didn't let him have it, "It's a music box I think."

"Open it then, let's hear its tune." He said watching it in awe as I turned the nob. There was a cute ballerina and she turned slowly as the music played. She was beautiful, and reminded me of my Eomma. I gasped in awe as it went on.

"I love this!" I said after it stopped. I ran my hand across the ballerina. "Do you want it?" Jungkook asked. "Boy do I!"

"Well when I get some money we can come back and get it." He took it from me and looked at the price tags. "A whole eight dollars?! Gosh." His voice cracked and I giggled.

Little did he know... we never came back. Because I left that summer.

I sighed as I finished up my math homework. All these memories were giving me a headache. I got a cup of water and went to lay down. We were so young. Why did I still want it? It was so childish of me.

I stared at the ceiling in darkness. I ran my fingers over my lips. I missed his touch. I missed his lips on mine. I wanted it. I wanted to have him here with me. I needed him. Jungkook. Right now.

I squealed in horror when my window suddenly opened. It was so dark I couldn't make out who it was. "Oh hush!" His voice boomed out and I heard him gasping for air.

"Jungkook? What the hell?" I whispered and got up to help him in. "I missed you so I thought I'd sneak out to stay with you tonight." He kissed me softly and picked me up. "You're so bad for a good boy." I smiled and nuzzled my nose over his.

We layed down and kissed for a while. "I love you." He said snuggling up close to me. "I love you too." I yawned and grew sleepy.

"Go to sleep." He said and I rested my head over his bare chest.

"Okay, goodnight." I said.

"I'll go when I know you're asleep okay?" He asked. "Okay." I didn't want him to go, but I didn't want him getting in trouble again either.

I faded off to sleep slowly, his arms wrapped around me. I didn't want this to end. Ever.