Screwed Up

Jeon Jung Kook

Yoonshi and I woke up very early to get showers. Last night was so perfect and I can't believe I had the guts to do it. But it happened.

She did feel a bit guilty about it, but I told her not to think about it. We had a closer bond now, and I was going to hold onto my promise. I didn't want to just have sex with anyone; only Yoonshi Wun. The girl I loved more than anything.

After our shower, we got dressed. There was no rush because there wasn't school today.

"Hey Kookie, I'm going to go see if my Appa is still asleep. Stay here okay?" She ordered and tip toed out of the room. I went back into the bathroom and lifted my shirt. The bruises were still there; fading slowly. My body ached and I just wanted to snuggle up to my baby girl and fall asleep. I wanted her to ruffle up my hair and tell me how bad I was at pickup lines. I wanted her to kiss my nose and to ask me if I was alright. I wanted her to pinch my cheecks and get all mooshy. But at the moment, here I was in her bathroom looking over myself while she went to do her own thing.

"Oppa, he is still asleep. When he wakes up I'll tell him you swung by for some breakfast okay?" Yoonshi hugged me from behind. I turned around and gave her a kiss. "About last night, I had the time of my life. And I just love you so much." I grabbed her face and kissed her again.

*** ***

Yoonshi Wun

"Okay well don't be too long." I said as Jungkook turned to leave. "Will you miss me if I am?" He whispered in my ear. "Ugh just go. Hurry up!" I gently kissed his cheek and ruffled up his soft hair.

Jungkook waved when he got to the end of the driveway and I waved back.

He was so adorable.

I turned back to go into the kitchen where my dad was wide awake by now. "That Jungkook and you... did y'all mess around last night?" He asked and I froze in my steps.

Shit...

"Uh- what do you mean?" I didn't want to make anything obvious so I kept it low key.

He sighed, "Yoonshi, I am thirty nine years old. I am not stupid- you two had sex, didn't you?"

I crossed my arms innocently. "Uh-"

"I am so proud! My little girl is all grown up!" My dad came to pinch my cheeks. I froze again.

Proud? What kind of father are you? A really great one!

"Appa! Stoppp.." I pushed him away.

"How was it? Was he gentle?"

"Ew Appa!! I don't want to talk about it with you! Only Eomma can kn-"

...

I shut my mouth. My father just stood there. My eyes began to water and I blinked them away.

"I'm sorry. I just-"

"I know. It's okay Yoonshi." He went back to fiddling with the dishes. "Appa are you mad that Jungkook and I..." I trailed off.

"No I'm not mad at all. Did you use protection?" He asked still washing the dishes. My heart beated a little faster and I felt a lump in my throat. We didn't use protection... And Jungkook... Did this mean...?

"Um actually-"

"Please don't tell me." My dad spun to catch my gaze. I didn't want to talk about it anymore. I turned and ran up to my room and locked the door.

I paced back and forth and then got the bright idea to call him. Jungkook. But where was my phone? I looked under my bed, no. In my bathroom, no. I cleaned my room up a bit and still couldn't find it. Did I leave it- SHIT!

I got a jacket and shoes on and ran downstairs. "Hey where are y-"

"Sorry Appa I have to go get my phone! Be back in a few!" I slammed the door and ran as fast as I could. I hoped it still worked.

Down the dirt road; through the trees. Onto the field; down by the willow. Ah yes! There it was lying on the ground. I picked it up and tried turning it on. It worked thank god.

Contacts. Kookie. Call.

Dial.... Dia-

"Hello?"

"Jungkook! We have a problem." I tried catching my breath. How was I going to say this?

~~~~~

Jungkook ran through the woods; I could hear him. I ran over to meet him. "Hey!" I pulled him in for a hug and waited for him to catch his breath. "Tell me, what is the problem?"

I held his hand amd walked him down by the pond. He picked up a rock and skipped it across the water. "So after my Appa found out we got to talking. Jungkook, we didn't use protection and you-"

"Ah shit." He rubbed his face and turned away from me. I crossed my arms and bit my lip. I didn't want to push it further. But he did.

"So you are telling me you're pregnant?" He asked still refusing to look at me. "No, it's too soon to say. I'm telling you that we messed up."

He put his hands on his hips and looked up at the sky. "Yoonshi, if you were to turn out pregnant... God I'm such a dumb ass!"

The words hurt me. I couldn't look at him anymore either so I turned to walk away; down the bank of the pond. "Yoonshi I didn't mean it like that please." He ran and grabbed my shoulders, spinning me around. I faced him and closed my eyes; releasing tears that I'd tried so hard to hold back.

"Please don't cry." He wiped them away and kissed my forehead. "Jungkook, would you still love me if I was?"

"Of course I would. I'll always love you, no matter what." He said.

Somehow, I believed him. And I knew everything was going to be okay. I also knew that if I was pregnant, everything would change...
including us.