Artifical

It has been two years since I have left the Avengers and I used to always wonder if they thought about me. I knew they would at first, but after a year, I figured they'd given up.

I did miss them, they were my family, but I couldn't forget what happened. I had gone to the place Thor knew of. A safe haven for demigods.

Camp Half Blood.

Although I hadn't been one, I was still welcomed there due to me being friends with Chiron, the head of Camp besides Dionysus. Yes, Dionysus as in the Greek god of wine.

At first the campers had been a bit skeptical of me, mostly the most powerful ones, the Seven and a child of Hades named Nico.

Today I had to make my leave, I needed to protect the people of the world and I couldn't do that in hiding. Somehow Chiron managed to help me control my powers and such and I have mastered them pretty well.

Today I had to take my leave, so that is why I was currently packing all my things that I owned into my book bag. I go outside of the big house, Chiron being nice enough to let me use a spare room since I couldn't stay in any of the cabins since I didn't have a godly parent.

I walk out onto the porch and I am greeted by Chiron, who smiles at me warmly, though he frowns when he sees my bag.

"You are leaving, child?" He questions as I walk over to him.

"Yes, sir. I'm sorry but I need to protect the people out there. You're campers can't hunt monsters, save demigods, and protect the mortals all by themselves, can they?" I say, playfully.

"I suppose you're right. You will com visit?" He smiles at me.

"Of course, you've helped me very much within these two years and I couldn't be any more thankful." I answer.

"Wolfie!" A sudden shout of my name makes me turn around.

I see the Seven, plus Nico, his cousin Thalia who was visiting with the hunters of Artemis, and Grover who was a Satyr and a good friend of theirs, all rushing over to me.

I smile and walk down the steps just as soon as they get over.

"Hey." I say with a smile.

"You're leaving?" Percy asks, noticing my bag.

"Yep, don't worry. I'll visit soon enough. Just have to take care of a few things." I say with a smile.

"Okay, well be safe." Grover says and I playfully roll my eyes.

"You know that's a slim possibility." I say with a playful smile but none of them laugh.

I raise my eyebrow.

"We're really going to miss you. It was fun having you around, don't think I've ever seen the really young campers so happy." Nico says looking down.

"You're still young." I say ruffling his hair up a little and he sighs and fixes it.

"I'm sixteen!" He whines.

"Yeah, and I'm 23 which means you're still really young." I say ruffling his hair once more.

"Here, I made this for you. Everyone helped, it's a little thing to remember us bye." Leo says, he's a son of Hephaestus.

He holds out a small black box and with a blue ribbon tied into a bow on top and I gently take it. Raising an eyebrow, I undo the bow and open the box. I go wide eyed.

Inside was a silver chain with multiple charms. A hammer charm, a trident charm, an miniature owl charm, a mini skull charm, an arrow charm, a mini spear charm, a lightning bolt charm, a little jewel shaped charm, and a mini heart charm.

"Oh, wow. Thanks, it really means a lot." I say with a smile, probably one of the most genuine ones I've smiled since I arrived here.

"Group hug!" Frank shouts before they all surround me in a hug and I laugh, hugging them back.

. . .

Later on, after one last game of Capture the flag, the seven plus Nico and Thalia and I all walk up Half Blood hill and stand at the boarder.

I smile and give them all one last hug and a goodbye each before turning half wolf and running off into the trees.

I smile to myself a little as I realized that I had something to live for now.

However, I was not prepared to what I would be greeted with when I went back to the hell I used to love. New York.

________________________________________________________________________________

Yay!!!!!! FIrst chapter of the third book!!!!! I did great! Anyways, I just want to cut this short and

all so we can hurry and get back to the story. Anyways, thanks fore reading and remember:

~We will Avenge and Prevail, we are the Fallen Angels~

-TheHumanExperiment1