Random Imagines (CCALLMM)

Start from the beginning

"Y/N! Y/N? WHERE ARE YOU? I'M HOME!" Luke's screaming ripped you out of your happy dreams of your childhood home, and your heart sunk when you realized that you were still here, and that this was reality now.

"COMING!" Your voice was raspy and hoarse, making you wince as you slowly stood up and trudged down the stairs to meet him. Hopefully you didn't look like a massive mess, and could pass it off as a major bedhead.

"Whoa, you look like hell, what happened?" Luke flinched when he saw you shuffle over, not really helping your self-esteem.

"Gee thanks, I'm sorry that I don't look good when I'm woken up." You snapped at him again and he recoiled, clearly not expecting this reaction.

"Why were you sleeping at four in the afternoon anyway? And why so grumpy?" He shook his head and walked over to examine you.

"Why are YOU home this early?" You slapped his hands away in annoyance grumbling at him making him sigh.

"Well, I have good news, and it looks like you need it, so, WE LEGALLY CHANGED YOUR LAST NAME TO HEMMINGS!" He said it so happily when in you just wanted to cry more. That was the last thing you needed to hear right now, it felt like a little piece of you was ripped out, your name was a part of your identity. You were no longer a Y/L/N, now you were a Hemmings. At that realization you did actually start crying and Luke must have taken it as happy tears because he started to tell you how great it was.

"Don't cry Y/N, I know it's overwhelming but now we won't have to answer the awkward last name question, and you can finally be the baby Hemmings, and-" You cut him off when you began wailing and he finally understood that you were not happy at all.

"Why didn't you tell me?" You sobbed looking up at him and Luke started panicking.

"I didn't-, I thought-, we didn't know that-." He started to pull his hair in frustration and looked completely guilty that he put you into this state, "we all thought that you would like it."

"I MISS HOME!" You cried, finally collapsing on the floor, and Luke froze above you.

"I thought that you liked it here." He looked like he was on the verge of tears as well, so you just tackled him into a hug and cried into his shoulder.

"I do, but I miss it," you sniffled, accidentally wiping a bunch of snot onto his hoodie, "sorry."

"Oh, I get it, you're just home sick," he mumbled to himself, ignoring the slime you had spread over his shoulder.

"What do I do? I don't wanna feel like this any longer," you pouted and looked up at your brother.

"You just have to smile cause it happened, and keep moving forward, you'll see them again, we can call if you really want to." Luke offered, soothingly rubbing your back as you calmed down.

"Okay, I probably should anyway its Y/S/N's birthday!" You pulled Luke's phone out of his pocket and dialed the number.

"HEY!"

Michael: Race
"Bye Michael, I'll be back in an hour or so!" You yelled over your own music, stretching out in preparation of the run you were about to embark on.

"OKAY!" He yelled back from somewhere in the house, and you rolled your eyes.

"Unless you wanna tag along?" You teased, certain that your sedentary brother would decline any recreational physical activity.

"Is that a challenge?" He stalked down the stairs, narrowing his eyes as he approached you.

"Open for interpretation," you shrugged, crossing your arms.