"Really? I don't think I look that good." She said looking in the mirror. Moseiok had always had a low self esteem. "Really! You look amazing! Jinhye is going to pass out on the spot!" One of her other friends said.

I wasn't going to be the maid of honor because her best friend was. I was ok though because I was just lucky enough to be a part of the whole ceremony.

Jungkook was going to be Jinhye's best man though. Which meant I wasn't going to walk down the aisle with him. It did kind of bother me, but I'd get over it.

"Well, looks like I'm all done. Let's pick you girls out a dress hm?" Moseiok said before slipping the dress of carefully. I was a bit excited about what our dresses would look like.

There were four brides maids in all. So everyone went into the dresses room and started hunting down cute dresses. I looked around and didn't really want to pick anything out. I was scared if I did then they wouldn't like it. So I kept my hands in my pockets and pretended to be searching for a dress.

"Moseiok I found a couple! Over here!" Her maid of honor yelled.

All the girls moved over to where she was and a few gasped at the two choices.

"Well I like either one, so why don't you girls pick." Moseiok motioned to the dresses.

They were both sleeveless. One was black and would be skin tight if you wore it. The other was a pretty grey that flared out at the bottom and had a tail in the back.

I liked both, but would rather wear the grey. I didn't want to be getting checked out over my body. I was the skinniest of the others, and my figure was better honestly. So if we did wear the black dress I'm sure I'd be getting the most stares.

"Let's take a vote. Black? Or grey?" The maid of honor held up the black.

The other three rose their hands and the maid of honor said she wanted it too. They saw I was outnumbered and shrugged.

"Sorry, black dress overruled. Let's get our sizes." She put the grey one back down.

Everyone followed her and I stayed in the back not saying a word.

I got the dress I was to try on and went into a dressing room. I saw the back was lace and you had to tie it up from your lower back up to the top, like a shoe. It was a pretty dress and had a built in bra so I stripped down to my panties and slowly stepped in it.

It slid up my legs and over my chest. I turned side to side and found myself rather sexy.

"Moseiok! I need you to help me." I called. She came in and gasped. "Whoa you look amazing! Here turn around so I can tie up the back."

I did as was asked of me and couldn't keep my eyes off myself.

If I was a guy and staring at myself as of right now, I'd probably have a boner.

I laughed at my thought, "Hey, are you kind of scared to get married?" I asked.

"I wouldn't say scared. More anxious actually. What about you? You're father left not too long ago and your fiancé is already moved in with you. Aren't you a little nervous?" She asked.

"No, because him and I already know that we are meant to be together forever and it's not like we haven't done it yet." I scoffed. "You guys did it already?"

"Once before, and I though I was pregnant for the longest. But turns out I wasn't." I explained and she nodded.

"What was it like?" She asked pushing the conversation.

"Well, it was good. I mean I felt like I was the only girl that mattered, which I was but, I had a good feeling inside. The sex was good all the way around but I felt like it wasn't real. I don't know it's hard to explain." I stumbled over my words. I never told someone about my sex life and this was kind of awkward.

"I can't wait till we are married. Hey, what did it feel like after you and Jungkook did it?" Moseiok asked. I sighed, "Hm.. It felt like a rush of tingles overwhelmed my body. I felt like I was going to pass out but I craved more. The next morning I remember I aas kind of sore but, a good kind of sore."

"Welp I'm done, thanks for explaining. I know it was awkward haha!" She laughed. I giggled, "How do I look?"

"With that? I'm sure Jungkook would take you home and whip you!" She laughed. I laughed too. I loved her ways of complimenting people.

She untied the back after seeing that the dress fit just right and stepped out to let me change.

I stared at my almost nude body. I flashed back to when Jungkook and I had sex. I ran my hand down my kneck where he had kissed me softly. I touched my lips, remembering his kisses. I craved him, his love.

I got dressed quickly and hung the dress back on the hanger.I ran out and gave the dress to Moseiok.

"I'm going to go, I'll see you guys Saturday."

"Don't forget- eleven o'clock sharp!" Someone called and I ran to my car.

I don't know why I was in such a rush to see Jungkook. I just was. I wanted him to tell me how much he loved me and how much I meant to him. I wanted him to tell me how beautiful I was. I wanted him to touch me and kiss me.

Jeon Jung Kook

I layed there on the bed and stared at the ceiling. I was hungry and Yoonshi should've been home by now. I was only in boxers and caught a chill so I shot up and went down to the kitchen to shake off the cold feeling.

I jumped when Yoonshi burst in the door. She slammed it and ran up to me. Her hands were warm and her touch made me shiver. I hugged her back and kissed her.

She pulled away, "Kookie I love you so much." I smiled, "I love yo-" She kissed me again. Why was she all of a sudden all over me?

I didn't know, but I liked it.

"Jungkook why are you so cold?" She asked as I sat her on top of the counter. "Because you weren't here to warm me up." I said putting my cold hands in the back of her shirt.

Yoonshi gasped and laughed, "I'm here now."

"Do you want to do it again?" I asked and kissed her.

"Let's-"

I kissed her again and took her up to the bedroom.