Bad Boy v.s. Bad Girl

Layla's P.O.V

I wake up to my stupid alarm clock going off, doing its stupid little beeping sound. Getting fed up with the noise, I hit the button to turn it off. Finally, deciding not to be lazy anymore, I go into my bathroom, strip out of my clothes, get in the shower and get my strawberry shampoo to wash my hair and body.

Once I get out of the shower, I slip on a white shirt that says "Don't mess with me bitch", put on some black ripped jeans with some black Vans. I then go back into the bathroom, blow dry my hair, and curl the ends.

I hear my mom, Alyssa Ally Wood-Wolfe, who is the Luna of Red Crescent Pack, say, "You might want to get down hear honey! Before there is no food left."

"Got it Mom," I quickly reply as I hurry downstairs to the kitchen. I wouldn't have to worry about running out of food in the morning, but we are at the pack house so it's everybody for themselves when it comes to food. You snooze, you lose.

When I get down there I see that everybody in the pack is down there...

Dammit! There's no food left.

So I just get a piece of bread, toast it, and put some butter on it. After I finish eating, I leave the pack house. My brother, Josh Wolfe, runs after me telling me to hurry up so we can go home. I know what you're thinking; "why are we going home?" and "why am I not going to school?" I'm going home because instead of taking a regular car to school, I want to go in my red convertible. When my brother and I get home it's already 7:00 o'clock. My brother decides to take his own car so I get in my red convertible, start it up, and turn on the radio and Justin Bieber's "#thatPOWER" comes on. I start singing to it.

"I'm alive...I got that power...every second. Minute. Hour," I sing. I know that I'm known as a bad girl, but this bad girl loves to sing.

When I arrive at school I park my car by my brothers. I go inside the school and start heading towards my locker. I open my locker, get out my math book, and put it in my bag. Then I start heading for the vending machine. As I'm heading there I see my brother and his friends Ash, Jake, Hunter, and Drake and Adrian, the two annoying twins.

"Hey babe! You want to come over to my house and maybe you know..." says Ash.

"No. I don't like you in any way." I say.

"Hey Ash! You know, that's my little sis. You are NOT going to do that you dumb ass," Josh says.

I walk away from them and then I hear someone come up to me. I turn around and see Hunter there.

"Hey, you know I'm always available. Do you like it rough or ..." before he can finish his sentence I cut him off.

"Bitch, or should I call you man whore? I want you to get the fuck away from me or you got another thing coming." I yell at him and then push him a little.

"Ohhh I see! You like it rough," Hunter says.

"Fuck. You."

"What time?"

I look at him and then say, "You, are a man whore and I want nothing to do with you." He then grows at me and pushes me against the lockers and threatens to Kk// Then he just walks away.

Authors Note

Hey if anyone is reading "The Golden Wolf", by me of course, I don't update it is because my tablet will not let me get to it, but I'll start typing again ASAP:-) :-) :-)

For people reading this book: vote and comment!

(This book is slowly being edited I know there a lot of mistakes so please be patient. Thank you.)