Back In Town

Yoonshi Wun
POV

It was midday and the plane landed back in my home town. It felt comforting to be back in my childhood hometown, Seoul of South Korea.

I hadn't really made any friends where I was in Busan. I was just ready for my senior year back at school. Maybe catch up with an old friend...

My appa parked the car in front of our new house. Well, it was our old house but the city fixed it up... Kind of gave it a remodeling. I helped my eomma out of the car.

She had been sick for quite some time now and the main reason we came back was for her. My mother wanted to be back home, comfortable and safe, like old times. She didn't have long, with her disease spreading there wasn't much the doctors could do. Eomma is only fourty six and we still have no idea how she got sick. But one day, she just was...

"Eomma, let's have a look inside huh?" I held her hand and helped her up the front stairs.

Appa was still unloading, so us girls went inside.

"Looks like this place has changed. I hate this paint color!" My mom got upset and I led her to the couch that was left from the recent owners. "Eomma, we can paint it and fix it up just like you want, in time. Now you sit here and I'll go help Appa with the things." I gave her a smile and skipped outside.

"Yah! Oomph-" My dad dropped my suitcase after struggling with other bags at hand. "Yoonshi, what do you have in there? Rocks?" He waddled past me up the stairs.

"Pfft... rocks." I mumbled to myself carrying my luggage inside.

The sunset was beautiful and we were all outside eating.

My dad gave me a glance, "So, school starts up in a couple days. Are you excited?" I swallowed my mouthful of rice and thought about it for a second, "Appa I'm actually really excited about it. I can't wait to see everyone-"

"Oh honey, you mean that Jeon Jungkook?" My mother pointed out and laughed. I blushed at the thought of seeing my old friend. I was in a daze as my mind wondered of how he looked now. Still adorable? Surely... What was he like? A gentleman? Hmm...

I returned my gaze back onto my parents who had totally changed the subject by now. I laughed along and finished up my meal.

I gathered up my plate and cup, making my way back inside. Today was a long day and I really just wanted to get some sleep.

I cleaned up my dishes and told my parents goodnight. It might have only been 7:50, but I was struggling to keep my eyes open.

There I lay, in the comfort of my bed, surrounded with piled boxes and bags that had yet to be unpacked. I didn't care what tomorrow brought, I cared about getting some shut eye.

Jeon Jung Kook
POV

I dared not to talk back to my father. He had already given me a great beating the night before, and I was still sore. I flinched in agony as he swung his hand up only to laugh at my jumpy appeal.

His tone grew harsh and the smell of alcohol was abundant in his breath, "Jungkook! It's your fault! Your fault she left! You deserve this, you deserve hate from your father! I hate you!" He swung his hand up again and slapped me hard against the face, sending me crashing into the door behind me.

I fell and watched helplessly as my father came at me again. Before he could snatch me up, I crawled past him and got up. I ran out of the house, every stride gaining speed, without one glance back.

If I could run away, I would. I would never come back to that terrible man. Though my mother did leave, I was deeply hurt. But I also didn't want her to get beat anymore either. It had been three months, yet my father insisted to keep punishing me for it.

He was the only family I had now. Even if I ran, I had no place to go, no one to turn to. Other than my girlfriend, but we were having problems.

I kept my pace and slowed down as I came across a familiar street. The air was getting a bit chilly and I shoved my hands deep into the pits of my jacket pockets.

I walked down the sidewalk that I used to walk down all the time. I glanced up at the house ahead and noticed a car. As I got closer I saw the house's lights on. Had someone moved in?

I took a closer look and recognized the couple going inside.
Were they back?
Yoonshi Wun?

____________ Author's Note

Hey, thank you readers so much! It means a lot to me that people are interested in my works. Keep in mind that this is one of the first fanfics I've ever written. Enjoy the rest. :)

Hazel Eyes | pjm is completed and ready for your views! Please go check it out, I appreciate the support and love!

Ariel | jjk is out now AND COMPLETED!!!! Please go read, vote, comment, support!!
support :3

UPDATE — Sep. 18, 2019

y'all. this is the last time i swear but before y'all continue this fanfic... can we just 😭

this man got me whipped

this man got me whipped. i'm done. i have another JK fanfic out and literally it needs more credit. boutta be lit, check it out - RED | j.jk

bxsjjk__