I sigh as I heard how concerns Woohyun is toward me. Okay, I admit that. Since Taekwon tell me about her, I can't stop wondering to find an answer. It have been a week since I didn't meet Yoonhye nor Taekwoon. I really want to end all this thing!

I want to make Yoonhye get her memories back. I want her to recognise me as the one who she fall in love with. Not just Kim Sunggyu. I want to be with her. But, how?

"Hyung?"

I look at Woohyun again. Ah, again. I'm wondering about her. I can't stop my mind from thinking about her.

"Is it about Nisha?"

I give a small smile to Woohyun. It's weird right? By hearing her name can make me smile like this. Then, my smile faded away as 'Yoonhye' come in to my mind. Another sigh come out from my mouth.

"Woohyun-ie, are you free after this? I need your help."

Woohyun sit next to me after hear my request from him.

"Erm, let see. I think I'm free tonight. Waeyo?"

"After this practice, come to my house. I need to know what happened to me one year ago, when I'm missing."

Yes! I need to know what happened to me. Somehow, my heart keep telling me that I need the memories back. I really need them to find the answer on all this.

..

Junhyung's POV

My lips curled up forming a smirk when a familiar man walked towards me. There's no one here and no one knows about this meeting since we were meet at a dark alley away from the crowd.

We had a hand shake then I give him an A4 sized file. He took the file and open it to see what in it. He just smirk when see those photos. Some photos that surely will make a someone's career ruin into pieces.

"So, what do you want me to do with those photos? Or should I ask you, what do you want me to do with the person in those photos?"

I showed him an evil smirk as I really appreciate his questions. That's what I'm waiting to hear from him.

"Simple. Make an article on those photo. Just make sure, the article will make the person's career in those photos crumbled. You know what I mean, right?"

He nodded as he get what he should do with the photos I gave him. He take out one of the photo and look at it.

"What about the girl?"

"Ignore her. Actually, I want that girl to be suffered too since because of her, he didn't died! Because of her, all of my plan almost failed. Almost."

The man just nodded and place the photo in the file back. That girl. The girl that I didn't expect her to be alive. I thought she's already died but when I see her again last few days, it's really bothering me.

After one year, I'd plotted again my crime to make him disappear forever in entertainment industry or to be exact to make him disappear from this world. It's really annoying as I see him gaining his popularity again after what happened last year.

Although there's no one know what actually happened to him but still, it's make me paranoid if he get his memories back and to see him got more attention after his coming back from 'being hospitalized' , it's really make my hatred on him increasing day by day.

For one year, I've plotted everything to get rid of him again from this world but then, the unwanted girl come back again here. Even though, she's lost her memories, it's doesn't matter to me. What I know now. I want both of them disappear from my sight. I just need to make sure, this time I won't be fail again!