First day of school!

The picture up top ^^^^ is how Tyler looks like. Give me 5 votes and I'll show you a picture of Emma and how Tyler's house looks like !!! Hope you enjoy reading!!!❤️❤️

ever had a dream that you never want to wake up from. It gets ruined by a family member cause your going to be late for school and you say all the profanities you know in your head. well , that's what happened to me. let me go back 2 hours ago

~2 hours ago~
Dream-
"OMG!! I'm in candy land!!! I knew for every birthday wish It would happen !! " I said cheering like a five year old getting a toy they've always wanted. " EPPPP!!!! PENGUINS!!!! " I say in excitement . yeah call me what you will, but penguins are bae! "holy penguin on ice , my second dream has finally come true"!! There was a penguin in a top hat, a bow tie dancing to ' we are family ' . I joined the dance , busting my moves when I heard a faint voice calling me , getting louder. I turned to the penguin , but it wasn't there. it was replaced with my mom. " your going to be-" and she was cut off by me in bed being shaken awake by my mom. " thanks a lot mom , my dream was ruined by your voice ". I said , sitting up in my bed , rubbing my eyes. " haha very funny , hurry before you're late ". She said walking out of my room in her fancy dress.

My mom works as a fashion designer. she is well known and popular in the world of fashion. Lets just say my " house " is not a regular house. all you need to know is my mom is loaded . My dad left on a business trip a month ago. He was supposed to be away for only a week but, he never came back. I know he'll be back, he probably just has a lot of work he hasn't finished....

I get up, and put on my sweats, and a tank top, with some Jordan's that I'm actually wearing for the first. My style isn't the best , but I just don't really care. I don't have time , school isn't a fashion show and the hallways aren't a runway, so why bother ? am I right? 😂. I put my hair up in a " messy bun" and brush my teeth . When I open my door my brother is right there waiting. My brother, aka , the " bad boy" at school , aka , Christian Delgado .
" are you ready or are you waiting to walk yourself to school" ? he asked, taking a bite out of his Apple . " I don't know, it depends if your waiting not because you're waiting for me but because your a fucking creep". I said smirking." damn , who woke you up this morning". he said , trying to contain his laughter. " I don't know , ask your mother" I said , muttering profanities under my breath while walking down the spiraled stairs. I go to where the door is and grab my backpack, which was right at the door and waited for my brother in his BMW.

" well, look who's being a pissy panties, what's wrong , someone took your penguins "? He said laughing. " excuse me but, 1: talk about my penguins like that again , this car , is going to be the last thing you'll see, and 2: I went to bed late, but I'll be fine when I see my BESTIEE!! " I say in excitement. " greattt".... He says , sarcastically, making the word longer than it should be.

He parked in the school parking lot and he got his leather jacket on and put his sunglasses on his shirt and got out the car. I rolled my eyes, grabbing my bag, and got out.

" TYLER DELGADO YOU BETTER EXPLAIN WHY YOU'RE LATE"!! I heard a familiar voice say. I smile and turn on my feet. " EMMA FRIER , BECAUSE I NEED MY BEAUTY SLEEP"!!! I said , laughing and hugging her. " uhhh, summer was so boring without your voice!!, how was your summer"? She asked, walking in the building with me. " well considering you were away in Paris , I sat my but on the sofa and attended my mothers fashion show in England ". I said , going to the counter to get our schedules. Every year , me and my best friend have the same classes so there's no doubt that this senior year we'll be together. " well if you were in England , I could've visited"! She said , shoving me playfully. " well , I would've but my mom said ' serious buissess young lady' " . I said in a motherly voice.