CHAPTER 38

Jin's POV

It's already 8 at night, Namjoon had promised me to come over.

After a good 30 minutes, he still didn't show up. I started to get worry and call Namjoon a several times. But, he didn't pick up.

Suddenly, I got a call. I quickly answer it not knowing who is it. "Namjoon..where are you?" I ask desperately.

"Hyung, it's me Jimin. Namjoon is in trouble. Please come to the Han river." Jimin said in terrified voice.

"Jimin..what happen to Namjoon?what happen to him?" I ask as tears threatening to fall.

"Just come..you will know..he needs you..now." Jimin said and ended the call on the other line.

"Jimin!" I yell in frustration and sadness.

I grab my car keys and drive in to the Han river. I couldn't help myself from crying badly. What if something bad happen to him? Or he leave me? No! No! "Namjoon..don't leave me..please.."

"Namjoon.." I said and drive to the fastest pace.

 __

I hop off the car and run to the park. I found nothing neither nobody. Someone tap on my shoulder slowly and I turn around.

It's Park Jimin.

"Jimin, where is Namjoon?" I ask. "Here!" He said while handling me a piece of pink small paper. With that, Jimin left me all alone.

I open the paper and read it.

'You can't live without me, aren't ya?keep walking forward until you see someone, baby. Don't forget that I love you'

I widen my eyes and just keep walking forward. I finally notice someone in front of me holding a rose. I tap his shoulder lightly and feel slightly suprise when I found out that it is..

Taehyung.

"Hyung! here a rose for you and this pink paper." He said and walk away just like that. That brat!

I inhale the rose scent and read the paper.

'Still curious of what is happening now, baby? I love you no matter bad are you and no matter who you are. You're the best thing i have ever had. Keep on walking until you saw three boys'

What is happening here actually?Why did Namjoon send those paper to me? He can just talk to me if he want? Right?

is he already shy to me or what?eh, but it's too impossible for him to be shy. What the hell.

I keep on walking further and got suprised when three boys are already standing still in front of me.

"Jimin? Taehyung? Yoongi?" I said.

The three boys come closer to me and I notice that they are wearing suits. They look like a kingsman or the 'MIB' lol, it's funny but cute.

"Hey Jin, here. Go to the green house." Yoongi said and wink slightly. He gives me a piece of paper but this time it's covered with red colour. Then, the three boys hug me tightly.

After we break the hug, they smile sweetly at me. "Please say yes hyung!" Jimin said and it made me curious. I walk into the green house and read the paper.

'The name is Kim Namjoon. This guy is totally mad for Kim SeokJin. The pretty guy who smile always formed on his lips. He doesn't know how to describe his love for the boy. He became fool because of that Kim SeokJin. All he wanted in this world is Kim SeokJin. He loves Kim SeokJin so much.'

A smile made it way on my lips as I read the little notes. I walk into the green house and surprisingly gasp once I spot a table along with candles and roses to top it off.

An arm snake around my waist in all of sidden. The guy whispers into my ear. "So, have you read all of the papers they gave you?" A husky seductive voice spoke. The thought of Namjoon flush on my mind.

Yes, I definitely know who is it.

I turn behind and surprisingly kiss him on the lips. "Namjoon, Did you planned all of these?" I look at him in the eyes.

"Maybe Yes. Maybe not.." He chuckled and I pout cutely. He immediately left a quick peck on my lips and pull me with him. He pushes me to sit on the chair which is across from his.

"Wanna eat something?" He ask and look at him sweetly. "Yes, please. I wasn't eating ever since this evening because of you!!" I glare at him and he chuckles.

"Oh babe. I'm sorry okay? Please forgive me sweetheart!!" He said and blinks his eyes a several times cutely. "I forgive you, Namjoonie.." I give him a death glare.

Third Person's POV

When the eating session finish, the couple make their way along the street near the Han River while enjoying the night view of it. Jin seems to be so excited once he see the view.

"Namjuuuunnniiieeeeyyy. It's beautiful~" Jin said playfully. "I know, sweetheart. That's why I bring you here.." Namjoon said and hug the elder from behind. He puts his chin on the elder's shoulder while whispering sweet nothing.

After a several minutes, Jin feels a little lighter. He turn behind and shock knowing that Namjoon was no where to be founded. He was so focus on the view not having any ideas when did Namjoon leave.

He search all over the park for Namjoon. He yells for his name so many times. He even ask some people who are around there but, they have no idea. "NAMJOON!" He shout. He gets tired and decide to take a rest at the bench.

"Namjoonie..where are you?" Jin said and wipe off the tears on his cheeks. "Namjoonie.." He mumbled and sobs quietly. "You said you wouldn't want to leave me ever again..but, you did!" Jin said.

Then, someone stand in front of him. Jin didn't want to know who is it so, he keep his head lower. He feels a warm breath at his ears and get shock.

"You can't live without me. Can't you?" He whispers and Jin widen his eyes so, he hit the person's chest a several times.

Kim fuckin Namjoon. You're a dead meat!

"You idiot! silly! stupid! I hate you for god sake!" Jin yells while tears running down and Namjoon chuckles. He then grab both of Jin's wrist and let go of one. He grabs something from his left pocket.

He then sit on his knees in front of Jin and show the heart shaped red small box then open it. It's a freaking ring! Jin get astonished.

"Kim SeokJin my moon, my star, my heart, my love and my everything. Will you marry me?" Namjoon said while staring into Jin's beautiful brown eyes.

"Namjoon! oh my god! Yes! I do! Really really do!" Jin yells happily and crying happily. He run into Namjoon's embrace and feels at home. He wouldn't want to ask for more. He just want this feelings he has with Namjoon.

They break the hug for a sweet kiss. "I love you baby." Namjoon said between the kiss. "Well I hate you!" Jin smirks."I don't think so, baby.." Namjoon smile evilly at Jin.

Meanwhile the three boys watch the drama from a further place. "Jiminie ah,when we will get married?" Yoongi ask as he back hug Jimin. "I don't know..it's up to you..I'm all ready to give what you want.." Jimin said making the green head guy smirk. "I want a baby..will you give me a baby?" Yoongi said.

"I can give you now, jagiya!" Jimin said. "Ewww..disgusting! I'm so done with you guys! goodbye!"Taehyung said and leave the couple talking about their future.

(edited)