CHAPTER 14

Jin's POV

Hyosang love me?What am i going to do?I don't want to hurt his feeling by rejecting him.

Oh god.Help me.

Suddenly,I thought of Taehyung.Maybe i can get an advice from him.I reach for my phone and call Taehyung.

"Hello?"

"Taehyung,this is hyung,can u come over?"

"Oh..Sure I can.But,why so sudden?"

"I need some advice from you.."

"okay hyung..Be there in 15!"

A few seconds has passed and the bell ring a several time.I make my way to the door and open it knowing that it will be Taehyung after all.''Hyung!"Taehyung shout in excitement and show his rectangular smile at me.

"Come in Tae!"I said and smile warmly at him and He step into my house.I shut the door close then, make my way to the living room along with Taehyung.

"So,want something to drink?"I ask."No,I don't want!Just sit here and tell me your problems!"Taehyung said then sit on the couch while I sigh heavily and mumble an 'Okay' as soon as I joined him to sit.

"Tell me now.."Taehyung speak up."Do you know Hyosang?"I ask hesitantly.
"Hyosang?"Taehyung thinks for a few seconds but, Jin realize that he didn't know him."Huh you know Kidoh?"I ask again.
"Oh Yeah I know him!Your ex during college."Taehyung said."What's with him?"He ask.

"We've become a close friend for a week already and last night we met at the love couple festival.He..."Seokjin manage to say it halfway.

"He what hyung?Did he rape you?!!"
Taehyung ask in serious tone."What?! Hell no,Tae!"I denied to Taehyung's nonsense thoughts."Then?"Taehyung ask while rolling his eyes.

"He just confessed his feeling towards me last night..and He ask me to be his boyfriend.."Jin explained and Taehyung widening his eyes."So, you accept it?"He ask and I shook my head.

"That's why i need you here to give your opinion,Tae.."I explained with a whine and he sigh.

"Now, Do you love him hyung?"Taehyung ask with a concern voice."I-i think I don't because I just assume him as my best friend."I sigh heavily again.

"If you don't love him,just don't force yourself to accept him." Taehyung said and I look at him with a guilt."But..I don't want to break his heart by rejecting him."

of course I don't want to hurt his heart because he is my friend.

"I don't know what to say hyung!I'm sorry.But,in my opinion, we can't force ourselves to love someone so, decision is in your hand,hyung."Taehyung said while smiling in disappointment.Suddenly,an idea appears across Jin's mind.

Can I forget Namjoon if I'm with Hyosang?

"Tae..I will try accept him.Maybe by couple with Hyosang can make me forget Namjoon?"I said and look at him with sparkling eyes."Are u sure hyung?"Taehyung ask in worries."Yes,I'm sure!".

"What if you will fall for Namjoon back?"

"That can't be happen!"I yelled denying that it will happen soon.

What the hell is he talking about?for god sake I will never ever gonna fall for Namjoon again.

He make me suffer.

(edited)