YOONMIN SPECIAL

Yoongi wake up from his sleep and smile at his love beside him,Park Jimin but, Jimin just rolled his eyes.Yoongi thought Jimin will be back to his normal sense this morning but, he thought it wrong."Hey,why are u acting so cold ever since last night?"
Yoongi ask and hold Jimin's hand tightly.

"Can I know who the hell is Jin?"Jimin ask and Yoongi widening his eyes at Jimin's question."What?!Suprised?!"Jimin ask while laughing in disappointment."I knew it..You were cheating behind me!you came home late last night!I knew it!"Jimin yelled and get off of the bed.

"Jimin!!Jin is Namjoon's boyfriend!I don't have any relationship with him!And last night I help Namjoon because he is drunk!"Yoongi explained as he follow Jimin to the living room.

"Huh?Do you think I'm a fool?!Then what is this?!Namjoon text you saying that 'you love Jin okay'! don't lie to me yoongi!"Tears start pooling in Jimin's eyes after he grab Yoongi's phone.Yoongi come closer Jimin and read the text.

Namjoon : Hyung oh my god!I nearly break ur plan.

Namjoon : I will come to ur house at 3PM'

Namjoon : U love Jin so much

Namjoon : U know that right?

| 2 new messages |

Namjoon :  'I love Jin okay*'

Namjoon : sorry, i have a meeting and need to type out too quick.

Yoongi started to laugh and Jimin widening his eyes.What's wrong with him?

"Yah!Why are u laughing?!"Jimin yelled.
"You didn't even finish reading, baby!"
Yoongi laugh himself to dead."What?!"Jimin snatch the phone from Yoongi's hand and read it all over again then,He started to rub his neck and blush.

"Yoongi ah...I'm sorry jagiya.."Jimin said and intertwined his arm with Yoongi. "Whatever!"Yoongi said walk to their bedroom again.

"Yoongi Jagiya!!Forgive me!!"Jimin cried while following Yoongi."Bla!Bla!Bla!"Yoongi closed both of his ears.

"jagiya..okay tell me what you want.I will give it as long as you forgive me!"Jimin said hugging Yoongi waist with a cute face.
"Anything?"Yoongi ask and Jimin nodded in agreement.

"Anything?"Yoongi smirk and begin to think something dirty."Yah!I said yes!"Jimin yell."Anything.."Yoongi stared at Jimin from the top to bottom.He looks so hungry that time, hungry for Jimin's smol and sexy body.

"Yes!Wait..what?Yoongi yah!"Jimin yelled as Yoongi started to walk closer to Jimin with a smirks on his face.He push Jimin to the wall and kiss his neck.

"Ahh..Yoongi..What... Make..u think..of.. Doing this..huh?"Jimin ask between moan."It's because you look so sexy this morning and your angry face turned me on so much!"Yoongi whisper seductively at Jimin's ear and slap his butt.

"Not now..yoongi ah.."Jimin whine a little.

"Why?"Yoongi started to kiss Jimin on the lips and Jimin open his mouth slightly to give a permission to Yoongi so, he simply stuck in his tongue into Jimin's mouth.

"Namjoon gonna come over..right?"Jimin ask."It's only 1PM,we still have 2 hours more for doing this!"Yoongi said while chuckling and without hesitate, he carry Jimin like a bridal style and get into their shared bedroom.

_______________________________________
Hey guys,I just think of doing this for my unnie @_oNIELy_ YoonMin shipper.And for those who didn't like this special chapter I'm sorry. So,next chapter will be NamJin again.

(edited)