CHAPTER 5

Jin's POV

Hyosang left me after he send me home.He wanted come over but,I didn't let him.He might be sulking right now.I could tell from the disappointment impression he gave me.I will just ask for a forgiveness later because Namjoon is coming over right now.

I rush to my apartment and found that the door is already unlock.It doesn't suprised me anyways, cause I only know one person who have the second key to my apartment.
Not wasting time,I quickly get into my apartment.

"Namjoon?"Jin yelled as he put all of his stuff on the dining table.

Namjoon's POV

As I arrived at Jin's apartment,He's not there yet.

Thank god.I have the spare key he gave me a very long time ago.I slip the key into the door knob and turn it to the left then, the door open.I bring myself into the apartment.

I sit on the couch and I pulled out my phone from my pocket and check my twitter notifications.Then,I heard a door slamming sounds.

"Namjoon?"

It's Jin.of course.

I come closer to him and hug him then, I give him a slow kiss.

"You arrived early than I thought!"Jin smiles and tap my cheeks softly.

His soft hand is my addiction bruh.

"Yeah I know.Where were you going just now?"I ask while following him to the kitchen."Grabbed some food"Jin reply short.

"Alone?"

"Nope"

"Then with who?"I ask with a curiosity.
"Hyosang.."Jin said and chuckle slightly.
"Again?For real?!"I ask,half yelling and Jin nodded."Why?Jealous?"Jin smirked.
"Of course,Babe!Well,At least you tell me ya know?"I stated and rolled my eyes.

"Okay babe,Next time will do!"Jin peck my cheek and smile."Jin..baby.." I wrap my arm around his waist.

"Yes..."Jin said.

"I.. Um..."I stutter a bit.

I wanted to tell him about my tour.But,I am too scared of his reaction later.

What if we ended up broke each other heart ? Urgh.No! That can't be happening.

Just thought he will be happy for you and support you.Yeah!

"You what?"Jin ask."I.. Ah..let's watch movies together!"I said while still trying to avoid telling him about the tour.But,I will tell him no matter what.

"Wait..Are u serious?"Jin ask and didn't even believe his ear."umm..y-yeah!I'm serious!"I stated and rubbing my hair.
"I only have romantic movie!You don't mind?"Jin smiled sweetly at me.

Damn, I love that.

"As long as you like it.I like it too,baby."I said.

"You got a fever huh joonie?"Jin ask and place his palm on my forehead softly."Why the hell did you said something like that?"I put his hand downa."Because you act really weird today!You usually hate romantic movies because I will cry the whole time when I watch them"Jin rolled his eyes.
"Aww,Baby.I just want to try to watch them.Can't I?"I ask and he just smile.

"If you say so,Wait for me at the living room.I go get those disc!"Jin said and leaving me.I just mumbled an 'okay' and go to the living room.I search for the remotes control and finally found it at the couch.

"Joonie...I only have 5 disc.Which one do you want?"Jin come closer to me and show me all of the disc."I think this will make out!"I said as i grab one of the disc titled 'Christmas Kiss' which attracts me a bit.