CHAPTER 18

Jin's POV

Why did he come to my life in the middle of my happiness right now?

Tears started to pools in my eyes.I try to hide it because I don't want Hyosang see me like this.

"Jin?So how was your interview?"Hyosang ask and I quickly wipe my tears away then look at hyosang."It's just okay!"I said while trying to force a smile at him."Just okay?Did you accepted for the job,babe?"Hyosang ask and sit besides to me on the sofa.

"Huh.Yeah I'd accepted-"My word got interrupted by phone's ringing and it is hyosang's."I have to answer this.wait.."
Hyosang said and answer the call.

Why does my life is filled with busy men?

Third Person's POV

Jin wears a white T-shirt  and a black skinny jeans along with red converse high as his first day work costume.He then drive to his new work place called 'BigHit Entertainment'.

After about 20 Minutes driving,he finally arrived and take a long breath before stepping into the big building.When he get into the building, he was greeted by a long face man with nice smile.

"Hey!Are u Kim SeokJin?"He ask and Jin nodded with a smile."I'm Hoseok!Follow me!I'll show you your office.."Hoseok said pulling Jin with him to the forth floor where Namjoon's studio at.

"Okay this is your office,"Hoseok explained as they reach to the neat and clean office.
Jin is very impressed with the office because it is so neat and full of nice stuff.
Then,they walk to the big studio next to Jin's office.

"And this is your boss studio!"Hoseok said while smiling exposing his nice teeth.
"Aju Nice! Hoseok?can I ask you something?"Jin ask in a curiosity."Go on!What is it?"Hoseok stared at Jin to encourage him asking a question

"Can I know who is my Boss?"Jin ask again and Hoseok smirk at Jin."You will know later.Okay Jin,you can decorate this room.I got to go bye!"Hoseok said and left the blank Jin outside his new office.

Namjoon's POV

I entered my work place and take a deep breath knowing Jin will be here as my new PA and Hoseok said that he is already here!Oh god!

Just follow what Yoongi hyung said,
Namjoon.Be cool and try to hide every feelings in your heart.The most thing you need to do is get his heart back.

I get into the elevetor and go to the forth floor where my studio at.I take a deep breath before exited the elevator and I walk like a cool guy lol, it's normal.

I guess This is cool enough.

I walk slowly and passed by Jin in his new office.

Yoongi hyungg! Help me.

Relax Namjoon,Be cool.

I knock on the door of his office.He look at me and boy,you keep on making my heart beating so fast."How may help u?!"Jin ask in a cold tone and I look at him with a wide eyes."Is that how you talk to your boss?!"I ask him while crossing my arm on my chest.

"Boss?!" He look at me in disbelief.

"Why?Don't you believe it?"I chuckle and He shook his head."Nevermind,just make me some coffee and send it to my room!"I said and left the blank pretty boy.

Jin's POV

"Why him?!He is annoying as hell!"I murmur while I stirs the coffee in the mug.

After I've done doing the coffee,I stand there for a while to think of how am i going to communicates with him.I'm just too lazy and not even ready to meet him at his room."Hey new employee!"I look at the lady in front of me.Suddenly,I've got an idea.

"Hye!I'm Jin!what should I call you?"I said.
"I'm Sazy!Nice to meet you!"She said and we do the shake hand.She seems cool and have a nice smile.

"By the way,whats with the coffee?"She ask as he look at the coffee then, at me."Oh!This is for Namjoon!Sazy,if you don't mind.Can u help me to send this to Namjoon for me?I have to clean my office and I've got a lot of work to do!"I said pouting cutely.

"Aww..so cute,Okay let me send it!"Sazy said and take the mug from me.Then,She gone to Namjoon's studio and finally! I can do my work.

5 Minutes later...

"Jin?Namjoon said he didn't want me to send this!He said he wants you to send it."Sazy said as she entered my office.
"What?!Okay...Thank you for helping,Saz!"I said and She welcomed me then left my office.

I fix my shirt,hair and everything then,I take a deep breath before I walk to Namjoon's studio.The echoes noises can be heard from outside the room.I knock on the door before I entered the room and Namjoon quickly turned off the music.

The studio is rather nice and neat than mine.Sadly,it filled with the colour black and white.

"Put it there!"He said and pointing at the table in front of him.I rolled my eyes and put the coffee on the table."Can I go now?"I ask and he shook his head as a sign of 'No'.

"What did you put in this drink huh?"
Namjoon stood up and walk closer to me.Then,he pinned me to the wall with his both hand between me.I try to escape but,I can't because he is too strong.

He's staring at my lips and boy, Is he going to kiss me?No!I try push him but,I still can't.

"What do you think you're doing?"He ask and his face is getting closer to me then, our nose touched but, he quickly turned away so, I sigh in relief."you can go now!"He shout and quickly left the studio.He sounds depressed though.What happened to him?

The thing is why does my heart beating so fast?

(edited)