CHAPTER 26

Taehyung's POV

Since Today is my off day, I decided to go to the cafe. I wear a simple plain shirt along with skinny Jean then,I drive to the LR cafe.

I finally arrived at the cafe in about 30 minutes. I spot a table near the window and walk towards it. The waiter come and I order a cup of hot chocolate from him.

After he left, I pulled out my phone and scrolled through my kakao talk.I text Jin hyung in order to acknowledge about his current condition.

I scrolled through my instagram and my eyes averted to the front only to be meet a familiar figure.

Hyosang with a girl?

Perhaps, it's his client. But, they look so happy and look like they are enjoying each other's presence despite, Hyosang's arm wrapped neatly around the girl's shoulder.

They look suspicious yet, so right.

It must have be something between them.

I'm sure.

I tap the messaging app and send a short message to Hyosang.

Me : Where are u?

My phone vibrated a few minutes later.It is from Hyosang for sure.

Hyosang : I'm at my office. y?

Gotcha!

"Nice cheating, kidoh"

"How dare you cheating behind my hyung back?!" I said while clenching my fist.

"So,u wanna play right? let's us play together." I said and call him.

"Hello Hyung?"

"Ah.. Yes..Why?"

"Can we meet?"

"I'm sorry tae, I have a meeting now."

"are you sure hyung?" I started to walk near  his table.

"Ye-Taehyung?!" He seems to be shock when I'm standing right in front of his table in the cafe.

"Hello Hyung! What kind of meeting is this? Is this your work place?" I ask and smirk at him. "Tae..I can explain this!"He said. "What? Is she your client? Or your Girlfriend?" I said in a cold tone.

"Tae..please don't tell Jin.I still-" Before he could finish his word I cut him off. "What?! you still love him?! If you love him why did you cheat behind him,you fucker!" I begin to yell and grab everyone's attention.

"Taehyung! Just don't! I still love Jin! This girl is just my stuff to play with! I love Jin!" Hyosang explain and the girl seem to be mad as she heard the word.Without hesitate I come closer to him and punch him on the face.

"You motherfucker!! Fuck you! How dare you cheat behind my hyung?!" I said while punching him a several times on the face.

People begin to stop me from punching him even more and calm me down. "You know what?! My hyung already hurted many times by a bastard like you!" I yell again and try to punch him again but, people around me stop me from doing it.

"Taehyung..please don't tell him!I'm begging you!" Hyosang sit on both of his knee begging for me to not to tell Jin about the girl. I didn't say a word and leave the cafe in anger.I drive home.

I call Jin hyung.

"Hello Tae?"

"Ah.. Hyung.."

Do I need to tell Hyung about this? I think I will not tell him about this because there will be more sadness in his heart and I don't want him to suffer again.I really love him.

"Tae? You're there? why are you calling me?"

"ah.. Nothing.I-i just miss you so much!"

"*chuckle* Aww...I miss you too!"

"Okay hyung bye! come back sooner ! Take care! I love you! "

"okay Tae, I love you too. Send my love to omma and Hyosang too! Bye!"

I think it's better for me to not tell him.I'm sorry hyung.

(edited)