CHAPTER 35

Namjoon's POV

Since Hunchul hyung let me take a rest for 2 days I decided to just stay at home.

I need Jin. I miss him.

I unlock my phone and scroll through my gallery. I look at our selfies when we were still lovers. I didn't delete them and never had the urge to delete them.

My mind suddenly reminisce of our sweet moment when I ask him to be my boyfriend more likely a confession time.

I always bullied him when we were in the college years. That time he had a relationship with that asshole Hyosang.

When I heard the rumours about them broke up. I tried my hardest to get him.

-Flashback-

That time we're both were in the hall and all of the student were around us watching the scene we made together. It was quiet fuss.

"So, you want me to be your boyfriend?" He asked. "Of course, baby!" I said making him look at me with a disgust face. I know I creep him out with the nickname I gave him.

I just love to call him that.

"Oh please Namjoon! I'm not your baby!" He stated while having his eyes wide at me. I smirk at the cute expression he showed me.

"Alright but on one condition!" He said while raising his eyebrows. I was so happy and I'd squeal mentally. "What is it, my precious Jinnie?" I asked.

"Plead for me to forgive you for bullying all these times. I want you to sit on your knees." He said with a smirk formed on his plump lips.

"With pleasure, I can make more than that you know that, Jinnie." I begin to sit on my knees in front of him. All of the students make echoed a 'woo' sound. He widen his eyes at my reaction.

"Kim SeokJin, with all my heart. I'm sorry for what I had done to you! Please forgive me, baby. I do that because I love you. Please forgive me.I know I had made your life a hell. I shouldn't do it.. I should just confess to you as soon as possible but, that bastard hyosang take you first.. I'm trully fucking sorry. I love you sincerely. I promise you my heart for the rest of your life.." I said and smile at him. But, soon it turned into smirk.

"Get that annoying smirk away from your lips then, I forgive you and I'll be your boyfriend. Despite, I'll definitely take that promising heart for the rest of my life.." He said and smile sweetly at me.

I smile at his answer. Never in my life I felt that way. I noticed a light pink colours on his cheeks.

"So princess, am i your boyfriend now?" I ask with a playful voice and he nodded slowly. I then gently kiss his lips. In split seconds, He pulled me to deepen the kiss.

"wuuuu~"

"awwww~"

"go get a room you two!"

"I love you Jin"I said. "I love you too, Joonie!" He said and then I pulled him into a hug.

-End Of Flashback-

I smile as I replayed the memories over and over again in my head. Now, I feel regret over my action towards him.

Why did I chose my tour over him?

I love you,Jinnie. I love you so much.

Tears escaped my eyes. I quickly wipe it off and slowly leaving the shitty world behind with the phone in my embrace.

(edited)