CHAPTER 8

2 weeks later,

Third Person's POV

Rap Monster has break the K-pop chart.He had took the first place in every show ever since his comeback.

"Hey Namjoon!Hunchul hyung wanna meet you at his office."Hoseok said.

"When?"Namjoon ask.

"After lunch.okay i need to go bye!"Hoseok said and leave Namjoon without a words.

"wait seok!"Namjoon shout.

"What?"Hoseok rolled his eyes.

"Why did he want to meet me?"Namjoon ask in a curiousity.

"I don't know!Btw,Congratulation on your success!"Hoseok yelled and started to leave Namjoon for real.

"Thanks!"Namjoon said.

Namjoon's POV

After my lunch time over,I hurried to Hunchul hyung's office.

"Hyung..?What is it?"I said as I got into his office.

"Yah joon!Will you Come to party tonight?"Hunchul ask.

"huh?what party?"I ask,still in the unclear track.

"Party for your success of being the monster of rap dude and it's also a party for your tour tomorrow!"Hunchul explained.

"woah!Really?"I ask in excitement.
Suddenly,the thought of Jin come across my mind.If he's still mine right now,I will tell him and he will be proud of me but, he didn't agree on it.I'm sad.

(a/n:come to think of it, Jin is the villain in this story and why did I even do dis lmao)

Oh Jin,I miss you.

"Hey joon!You okay?"Hunchul ask.

"I'm good hyung!"I said and fake a smile.

"Fine!Now,go home and find something nice to wear for tonight!"Hunchul chuckled and push Namjoon out from the room.

"Okay hyung thanks!"I said while smiling widely.

Then,I left the building and drive home.

Jin's POV

"What the hell?!All over the TV channel showed Namjoon's face!"I said as I switch off the TV then i throw the remote control away.To not bother to think about it,I lay on the couch and think of what am i going to do after this.

(a/n:gosh Jin, it's yo husband b a proud lady)

Then,I hear a knocked on the door.I walk to it and open it slightly wider.

"Jinnie!"I got shock when I saw it is Hyosang.

"Hyosang?"

"May i come in?"He ask while smiling widely."Sure,why not.."I said shortly and he step in.

"Why are you wearing suit?"I ask.
"Oh,I decided to take you to a party!"
Hyosang stated.

"Oh really?" I ask for a confirmation and Hyosang nodded.

"Do u mind waiting me?I need to take a shower first."I ask smiling."Sure,babe."
My eyes widening when I heard the name he called me and I think I'm a little bit blush.

(a/n:staphh jenn)

I just smile and make my way to my bedroom.

(edited)