CHAPTER 30

Namjoon's POV

"We're already here!" I said as I park my car. "Wow.." Jin said and begin to get off of the car. He looks impressed of the night view of the beach. "do you like the view?"I ask as I close the door.

"I love it!" He said and cover his mouth.
He look so happy.

This what I want him to be.

I want him to be happy only when with he's with me.

I instantly grab his hand to walk along the way with me.

"Lets go near the water!" I said and pulled him with me. "Woah,can I burried my body into the water?" Jin ask cutely at me.

"No!you can't! It's almost passed midnight! You might catch a cold!"I said and he pout. "Namjoon,you know I rarely see beach!!" He said while begging like a 5 years old children.

"I said No! Don't be so stubborn,Kim SeokJin!" I said and I sounds like a father. "Hmm..okay fine!" He said and pouting cutely. "Good boy!" I said while ruffling his already messy hair.

Geez, he looks hella hot though.

In all of sudden, Jin run further and I sigh heavily. "Look what I found!" He shout as he show me the white shell. "Wow,its beautiful just like you Jinnie.." I said as I grab it from him. "Can we bring this back?" He ask. "Alright, but only this one k?" I said and he hugs me tightly.

He then pick up the wooden stick on the sand and begin to write something on the sand. "Jin love?" I ask after reading the words on the sand.

"Hyosang!" He said and I curse mentally. "Namjoon,can I get an ice cream?"He ask cutely and it's make me feel asdfghjkl 😭💕

The best part of Jin is he will be like a 5 years old kids if he is over excited about something or the thing he want.

"Okay let's go!" I grab his hand and walk to the nearby ice cream shop. "Can you give me strawberry and chocolate ice cream?" I said to the owner. "Sure! wait.." She said and begin to make an ice cream.

"You're RapMonster right?" She ask which made me stunned a bit. "Yeah." I said and averted my eyes at Jin who is sitting on the bench.

"Can we take a selfie together?" She ask in excitement. "Sure!" I said and she begin to pull out her phone from her pocket then, hold the phone infront of us.

Then she take a picture of us.

She gives me the ice creams and I walk towards Jin. "Here your ice cream!" I said and give him the strawberry ice cream.

"Thanks.." He said shortly. "Lets go there!" He then pointing at the hall which filled with people. "There?" I ask only to earn a nod from him. "Okay lets go!" I said and pull him to follow me.

We finally reach there only to be welcome by the crowd of people. I quickly put on my mask and spectacles trying to hide my identity. "What is this place?" He ask and tap on a boy shoulderr infront of us.

"Hey,can I know what is this place?" He ask the boy. "Oh we're having a concert here. We are waiting for a band to come, they still didn't appear.." The boy explained. Suddenly, idea popped out from my brain.

"Jin, let's go to the backstage!" I said only to earn a confusion look from him. I sigh and pull him with me to the backstage. When we get there, I only saw a worried look from all of the employees there.

"Hey ,what are you doing here?" One of them ask. "Umm it's me Rap Monster. Can I replace the absence band?" I explain and the man thought for a while then, he pulled me leaving Jin behind.

"Okay..How come you're here?." The man ask. "I'm on a work trip with my PA. There he is- where is him?." I said and feel anxious as I found that Jin isn't there anymore.

"Just let him.. Now, you go do whatever you want to do on the stage since you're the real artist." He said and I nod then, walk to the stage. My eyes trembling over the sea of people searching for Jin. There he is smiling at me. Gosh,I love the way he smile at me.

Third Person's POV

"Hello guys!I'm RapMonster!" Namjoon said which made all of the girls squealing. "This song is for my special one..I did this song purposefully for the person .. It's called beautiful" The music appeared and Namjoon begin to rap.

Just one look into your eyes
One look and I'm crying
'cause you're so beautiful

Just one kiss and i'm alive
One kiss and i'm ready to die
'cause you're so beautiful

People begin to scream in excitement. While Jin just stood there while remaining quiet.

Just one touch and i'm on fire
One touch and i'm crying
'cause you're so beautiful..

Just one smile and i'm wild
One smile and i'm ready to die
'cause you're so beautiful..

Oh and you're so beautiful
My darling
Oh you're so beautiful
You're so beautiful
Oh my baby
You're so beautiful
And you're so beautiful
Oh my darling
Oh my baby
And you're so beautiful..

Namjoon didn't even missed staring at Jin the whole time. He only sees Jin even if there are millionth people ahead. Jin will be the only one he look at.

Jin begin to feel uneasy and shiver run down his spine. Damn, he is cold right now. He needs warmth.

He turn to the exit to get out from the crowded but, he stops his track as someone says something that make his heart racing.

"I love you, Jin!" Namjoon said from the stage and Jin turn behind only to meet Namjoon's eyes. "I can't even forget you ever since the day I left you. I was so regret of it until now!" Namjoon said and Jin can see the honesty in Namjoon's eyes.

He didn't really believe to what is happening right now.

He couldn't says a words to Namjoon.

He become speechless.

He just run away from the hall and sit on the bench that he found which to be happen near the beach. He calm himself down since he is panting for air heavily. Tears begin to pool in his eyes.

Jin's POV

Is Namjoon really love me or he just want to play with my heart again ?

Tears begin to escape from my eyes.

Damn,why am I crying anyway?

I feel a light tap on my shoulder.  

"Namjoon?" I said and he hugs me tightly.
"Jin,I love you.." He said which made more tears fall. "I'm sorry but, I can't trust you anymore after what happened to me last year.. I'm so sorry!" I said and earn a disappointment look from him.

"Jin, I know that..but,I'm sorry!I'm truly are! We've been together for so long..I'm sorry. Forgive me,Jin! " He said in dissapointment tone.

"I'm sorry but, can you please just drive me to the hotel , I need enough rest! "I said and he just nodded then, drive me to the hotel.

(edited)