CHAPTER 4

Jin's POV

After Namjoon left, I decided to spend the whole day at my apartment since I took day off today.

My stomach growl in all of sudden.

I was just planning to not going out. Fuck it.

Damn,I'm so hungry.I make my way to the kitchen and I open the the fridge.

Shoot, it's empty.

Looks like I have absolutely no choice so,I change my fit and drive to the nearby mall.

"What do I wanna cook today huh?"I wonder to myself as I bring myself to the seafood part of the mall."No!Dont touch it.It will destroy your beautiful skin!"I was about to take the fish but, stop due to the familiar voice.

I turn behind and found none other than Hyosang.He walk closer to me which frightened me a bit and spontaneously hold my hand.

The fuck.

"What the hell,Hyosang?"He stared at me with a smile."I just want to make sure your skin is not destroyed.What do you want to pick just now?I'll pick it for you!"Hyosang volunteer himself to do it for me.

"It's okay,I can take it by myself!"I said and nearly grab the fish but,again...

"No!dont touch it!"Hyosang pulled my hand from touching the fishes.

The hell is going on with this emo?

"Okay,Take it for me instead!!"I said while crossing my arm.

"We don't need this fish.Let's go get some other food!"Hyosang hold my hand and pulled me with him."W-what are you doing?"I remain shock at his behavior.
"Shut up and just follow me!"Hyosang said and pull me all the way.

We finally arrived at his car and I'm still confuse.

"Get in,Princess!"Hyosang open the car's door for me."Don't call me-"I didn't even get to finish my words and Hyosang
immediately push me into his car.
Soon,he join me in the car as well.
"Where are we going,idiot?!"I yell a bit.

Hyosang wear me the seat belt without warning which startle me even more."Stop saying a word!or .."Hyosang said but,didn't finish his word."Or what?!"I ask him."Or i kiss you!"Hyosang smirk and I'm speechless."Stay calm like that!"Hyosang said and I rolled my eyes.

Hyosang started to drive leaving the parking lot.After that,the atmosphere remain silence for a while."Can you turn on the radio?"I said trying to switch on the radio but,He slap my hand."No!I dont like!they make my head dizzy."He stated.

"Okay fine!"I said and frown at his annoying behavior.

My phone buzzed.

Namjoonie~❤ : babe,I come over at 1600 okay?

I smiled.

Me : alrite, love you! 💙👼

"Why are you smiling like crazy?"Hyosang ask and chuckling at the same time."The hell you say?!"I ask angrily."Calm down,Princess!I'm joking!It's fun to tease you like that.."Hyosang chuckled still focus on his driving.

"Don't call me that!"I complain and Hyosang chuckled.

"Are we there yet?"I ask as his car stop."Yes,let's go!"Hyosang said and turn off his car engine.I get off of the car with along with him.

We get into the cafe and he suddenly pulled my hand to the table near the window.
"Have a sit,Pwincess!"He pulled out the chair for me.I rolled my eyes and begin to sit.

He sit opposite me and we are now facing each other."What do you want to eat?"Hyosang ask."Spaghetti with extra cheese and spicy!"I said.

You know I was hungry right?

"Okay,Waiter!"Hyosang call for the waiter and he come closer to us."Yes sir?"He ask as he reach our table."Can i have one plates of spicy spaghetti with extra cheese and fried potato?"Hyosang said.

"Sure sir!is there anything more you want?"The waiter ask before he left.Hyosang stared at me with a question look and I just shook my head."It's okay!that's all we want!"Hyosang stated and The waiter bowed his head before left us.

"Hey Princess!Is that your boyfriend poster?"Hyosang ask pointing at the poster against the transparent wall.I quickly turn to look at the poster and nodded."Yes!"I answer."Looks like he have so many fangirls!"Hyosang said pointing at the girls who fangirling over the poster.

"Yeah kind of.. "I said and sigh in disappointment.

"I know how you feel,Jinnie!I've feel it once!"Hyosang stated and I smile softly."By the way,You probably have so many girlfriends right?"I smirked.

"What the hell.No! I never have one!"Hyosang deny it."You lie!A Handsome guy like you didn't even have a girlfriend?It's unbelievable!"I said."I swear to god, jin!"Hyosang stated still denying his current status.

"What kind of girl do you like?"I ask in confusion."Mostly like you!"Hyosang said and pointing at me."Stop saying nonsense!"I chuckled."I told you the truth!"Hyosang said and it got me speechless."This is your meal sir!"The waiter come and Thank god,he broke that awkward sensation.

(edited)