CHAPTER 22

Namjoon's POV

After I finally reached home,I slam the front door roughly and throw all of my belongings all over the floor.

"Jin is mine!!Only mine!!"I yelled.

I go to my home studio and write some depressing lyrics.Only with that way,I can control myself from doing something bad just because of the boiling anger through my body.

"We used to love each other ..

But now we are so apart,

I know this is all my fault,

You can blame me..,

I'm so regret,

I still love you..

and now i can't find my way home..

But,its through you

and I know,

What I'd do just to get back in your arms"

After that, I accidently sleep on the messy table.It full of papers and scatters pen on the table.Those are from my suffers throughout this one year without Jin.

___

I come to work earlier today and at the same time,Yoongi hyung is also happen to be working earlier this day. We decided to have a talk about our next plan. "So,hyung?what is our next plan?" I ask.

"Hold up~ (in mingyu's voice) I want to know how was the plan,yesterday?" Yoongi ask.

"At first, It was all okay but, when I accidentally met him at the snow festival it become worst because of that bastard, Hyosang!" I said and clench my fist slightly.

"Take it easy joon!" Yoongi said and caress my back. "Hyung,I..I actually kissed Jin accidently yesterday!" I explain with a stuttering voice.

"What?!!"Yoongi is shock to death. "I kiss him when he was sleeping!Oh god,I miss those lips!" I said while still imagining yesterday's incident.

"did he notice it?" Yoongi ask and I shook my head. "Thank god!Namjoon,you're dangerous!" Yoongi stated after he sigh in relieve and I chuckled a bit. "Hey,I just found a new perfect plan!" Yoongi said while smirking.

"Seriously?!What is it?"I ask as I move closer to Yoongi. "It's going to be a working trip." Yoongi smirk and soo Namjoon joining him smirking.

"You dirty bastard!"Yoongi yelled at Namjoon.

Jin's POV

I was about to step into the elevator but,I stop when someone calling my name."Jin!"I turn behind and found Yoongi coming closer towards me.

"Yes?"I said.

"Have you heard of the working trip to LA?" He ask. "No,I haven't" I shook my head. "Gratefully,I meet you here! Anyway, Both of you and Namjoon are going to the trip!" Yoongi explained and I widen my eyes.

"What?! It's just me and him?"I ask with a curiosity. "Yeah go and ask Namjoon if you need a confirmation.." Yoongi said and nodded slightly. "Have a nice trip!" He shout after he left me.

Without hesitate,I rush to Namjoon's studio and knock on the door before I was invited to come in. "Nam-Eh I'm sorry,Mr.Namjoon"
I said. "Yes,What can I help you here,Jin?"  He ask while writing something on the paper.I think it is a lyrics paper.

"Is it true about the trip?"I ask and he look a little confuse. "Trip?uh..Oh!Yes,It's true!I forgot to tell you though..Why?" Namjoon said and lost his focus on the paper. "Oh.It will be just us joining it?" I ask. "Yes" He reply short.

"When the trip will be held on?" I ask. "day after tomorrow! stop asking! Make me a coffee!" Namjoon said and yell a bit. I got a bit shock,tears started to pool in my eyes.I hold back my tears and mumbled an 'okay' then,I left the room.

Why do my heart feel so hurt when he yell at me like that? I've never been this way before. Ever since yesterday's incident,
Namjoon didn't get out of my mind. Oh god,Help me.

"Jin,you okay?" Sazy tapped my shoulder and I quickly wipe my tears away and turn to her. "I'm okay,saz!" I fake a smile.

(edited)