CHAPTER 16

Namjoon's POV

"Korea!I miss you!"I yelled as I exited the plane without embarrassment."Hey man,don't be too excited!"Hunchul chuckled and all of the people look at me so, I rolled my eyes not caring the attention I grab.

After walking out of the airport,our company van arrived and we drive to our studio.Luckily,The fans aren't that much to greet me so, that I could relax and could feels the calm and fresh air in Seoul.

Jin's POV

I enter the building with a resume file in my hand and I go to the counter at the lobby.There is a man with black messy hair greet me."How may I help you, Sir?" He ask with a smile.

"I got a call from this company to interview for PA.Can I know which floor is it at?"I ask in a sweet and smooth voice."oh!Let me check first!"He said and checking something on the computer.

Suddenly, there is a voice which sounds so familiar to me..

"Yoongi hyung!I miss you!"

Wait ,I know that voice.I turn behind and got shock when I found that it is

Namjoon..

Didn't he is on his tour now?Oh my god!

I quickly turn to the man again "Can you please be quick, sorry If I sound rude.."Jin pleaded to the man with a cute voice."Okay,
The interview session is on the third floor!"
He stated."Thank you!"I said an bowed a little then, quickly run to the elevator.

"Wait!"

Oh shit.It's Namjoon.

I quickly wear my spectacle and wear my sweater to make sure that he will not recognize me."Thanks!"He said and I just nodded.

Thank god,he didn't recognized me.

"What floor are you heading to?"He ask to build a conversation."Three.."I reply shortly."Oh.Same here.."He said and I remain quite."Do you probably know who am I?"

Damn,can u just stop talking.

"Yes,You're rapmonster right?"I ask."Yeah you're right.."He chuckled and my heart fluttered a bit.

Lol, what the fuck,jin?

"What is ur name by the way?"He ask again.

Oh shit,what am i going to do?!

"I'm..."

"Ting!"The elevator sounded.

Thank god!

I thanked him before I left the elevator quickly."Wait..I don't know your name!"Namjoon shout but, I ignore him.I just keep on running to the toilet and tears suddenly escape from my eyes.The thought of the bad tragedy of last year come across my mind.

Shit ! stop crying,Jin.

I wipe the tears away and wear my spectacle again then, I head to the interview room.I knock on the door before I get in."Kim SeokJin right?"The man ask as I sit opposite him and I nodded then he reach out his hand for a shake so, I grab his hand hesitantly and we do the shake hand.

"I'm Hunchul anyway.I'm just came back from Tokyo with Rap Monster.You know he was on his tour right?"He explained and I just nodded with a fake smile.

"So,let me check your resume!"He said and I give him my resume file."Before,I check this.Can you take off the spectacle? I need to see your face anyway."He said with a strict voice.

Without hesitant,I take off the spectacle which make him impressed a bit."Oh!great look!"He said and flip through the pages on my resume."Thanks!"I said."That's the first sentence I've heard from your mouth."

Damn this man.

I hear a slamming door behind me."Hyung!I've been searching for you everywhere."

Shit!It's Namjoon.

"Joon!Meet our new employee Kim SeokJin!"Hunchul said and I widen mu eyes."Kim what?!"He ask so, I started to worry and left the room quickly.I could trace that Namjoon is following me.

Namjoon's POV

"Kim What?!"I ask and the boy left the room.It's my Jin,the love of my life.I chase him while calling out his name."Jin!Jin!"

He just keep on running.But,I try my hardest to chase after him and yes,I finally hold that small hand again.It's been a year and I miss this boy so much.

"What do u want?!!!"Jin yelled and I noticed a tears falling down to his red cheek.I tried to hug him but,he push me away.
"Jin...forgive me!"I said with a pleading voice."Let go of my hand!"Jin yelled and wipe his tears with his other hand so,I let go of his hand."I love you,Jin.I can't forget you."I said.

"Do you think I trust you huh?"He said."Please Jin, just forgive me.I was so regret forbeing selfish last year!"I said with a sad tone."No.I'm not going to forgive you and I already love someone else who is way more better than you!"Jin stated and my blood boils.

"What?!You're lying right?"I ask in disbelief.
"I'm not!"Jin stated and my heart shattered into pieces."who is it?"I ask trying so hard to hold my sadness.

"Hyosang."

That man.You're in trouble!

(edited)