CHAPTER 27

Jin's POV

"Okay Tae I love you too. Send my love to Omma and Hyosang too! Bye!" I said one last time before Taehyung could ended the call on the other line.

It's 5 in the morning, Namjoon still besides me. I examined the handsome sleeping face in front of me.

God, am I still love this guy? No! You're not! Jin, you're not fall for him again okay! You promise yourself!

Within 15 minutes I examined his face, I finally fall asleep.

____

I woke up as I felt someone shake my body. My eyes fluttered open only to meet Namjoon. "Hey get up! Clean yourself and we're going to the working place!" He said with his cold common style. I only nodded and he left the room. I make my way to the bathroom and take a shower.

After cleaning myself, I go to the living room.He is sitting on the sofa while scrolling through his phone. He look at me with a questioning face. "Done?" He ask and I nodded. He then walk pass me and left the hotel room. I only follow him from behind.

Namjoon's POV

I'm about to hop in my BMW car but stop my track as I spotted Jin is still standing there dumb founded. I walk closer to him and pull him to the car.

"We're getting late,silly!" I said as I push him into the car. He made an annoying face and throw his gaze outside the car as I hop in.

"Uh..is this your car?" Jin ask.

"Obviously, this my car! shut your mouth..we're getting late.." I said with a cold voice.

Good job, Namjoon.

"Um Jin?"

He doesn't give any response. I look at him but he is not asleep. But, I remember of something that I didn't let him talk.

Damn!

"Okay you can talk!" I said while rolling my eyes. "Yes?" He said. "How long have you been in a relationship with kidoh?Ah..um.. This is just a question!Please don't think that I'm jealous okay!" I said trying to defend myself from getting caught the fact is I-am-fucking-jealous-as-fucking-hell.

"oh? It's already been more than a year!" He said. "a year?! woah,that's a very long time!" I said trying to hold myself not to break anything. "Actually where are we going?" Jin ask trying to change the topic.

"Photoshoot!" I said and smirk at him. "Oh!Your photoshoot!" He said. "No! It's ours!" I said and smirk still form on my lips. "Ours?!" He said with a shock expression.

Jin's POV

Namjoon drop me at the photoshoot port which I don't even know where to go or where to find him since he left me all alone. He just ordered me to get into it and if someone greet me I need to follow the person.

I begin to get into the nice building and walk in slowly. Suddenly someone tap om my shoulder. "N-nyeonghaseyo! N-jumma here! Are you Kim SeokJin?" The guy seem to be as the same height as me but, he has a tan skin. He's cute to my opinion.

"Yes, I'm Kim SeokJin! But, just call me Jin!What can I call you?" I said while smiling at him.

"Oh Jin! Nice to meet you! You're handsome! You can call me N!" He said which made me blush a little. "Aww, don't be shy honey!" N said. "Okay.. Can I know what am I going to do in here actually?" I ask a bit curious of what am I doing here without Namjoon by my side.

"RapMonnie didnt tell you?" N ask and it send a bit worries to me. "He just tell me that we're going to have a photoshoot together but, I didnt trust him! I'm not an artist!" I explained to him.

"He was actually told the truth! The company said he needed to find someone to be his partner as the cover for his new album. So, he decided to take u as his partner. You don't mind don't you?" N explained.

"Really?!I don't mind! So,what am I going to wear?" I ask and he just pulled me into the closet. "Sit here and I'm going to find a dress for you!" N said and begin to search for it.

My eyes trembling all over the room and outside the room searching for Namjoon. "Don't worry! Rap Monster is here at the artist room!" N shout while searching the dress. "Really?!" I said and N nodded.

"Jin,can you wear a dress?" N ask. "What?!No!" I said. "Please..you have a slim body like a girl and the company wants a girl! Please? I'm begging you!" N said whild pleading me to wear a dress. "okay." I sigh and forcely agree to it.

"Oh thanks Jin! I love u!" He hug me and pick up the black short dress then, he give it to me. "Wear this!" He said."What?! it's too short and exposing!" I said and N started to make aegyo. I couldn't resist but to agree then, He push me into the changing room.

I wear it and see myself at the mirror. "Woah!I look like a girl!"I mumbled by myself and I left the changing room. N seem to be shocked when he saw me. "Jin..you look completely like a girl! Beautiful girl!" N said.

"Yeah I know." I said I'm sure that my face is red already. "Let's go! We need to make over you!" N said and pull me to sit on the chair in front of the big mirror. He begin to put make up all over my face.

Namjoon's POV

I walk into the photoshooting room and got shock when there's a sexy girl standing whe his back facing me. I stared at her from the head to her legs.

What a Nice body.

I begin to put my hand around her waist. "Hey you there sexy!" I whisper to her ear and she turn to face me.

I get so shock knowing who it is.

Jin?!

_____

*give a flying kiss* 

(edited)