CHAPTER 3

Third Person's POV.

Namjoon wake up only to have Jin sleeping in his arm.He caress Jin's hair and kiss his forehead.Jin tries to push Namjoon's face but Namjoon is too strong."Namjoon..don't disturb me!I want to sleep!"Jin mumbled while his eyes still closed.

Namjoon knew Jin didn't like people bothering him when he asleep or else he's going to push them roughly like he did to Namjoon just now.

"Come on babe!wake up!"Namjoon started peck Jin on the lips.Jin tries to push Namjoon again but he still can't.Namjoon kiss all over Jin's face. "Stupid!"Jin yelled and Namjoon chuckled then he hug Jin tightly.

"Namjoon,Get off of me!"Jin said breathlessly."I..can't breath.." Namjoon break the hug.Damn,Namjoon is annoying as hell right now.So,Jin decide to stay awake."Rilex sweetheart!"Namjoon give a quick peck on Jin's lips.

Jin rolled his eyes."So cute!"Namjoon grin."I'm going to make us some breakfast!"Jin get off of the bed.But,Namjoon pulled his arm only to get back into his arm."No!you dont have to!come here cuddle with me!I miss you!"Namjoon said.

Jin just smile and cuddle with Namjoon."Are u sure you're not hungry?"Jin ask again."Nope!i'm already full seeing you shirtless like this!"Namjoon chuckled."Whatever."Jin rolled his eyes.Namjoon hug Jin even tighter and kiss his lips and cheek several times.

"You're not going to work today?"Jin ask and Namjoon stop kissing him."I work at 11 a.m today.So,I have time to cuddling with you on this bed!"Namjoon smirked.
"stupid!"Jin yelled and Namjoon hug Jin again.

"Namjoon?"Jin ask while facing Namjoon's chest.

"yes."

"Promise me you're not going to leave me no matter what?"

"Why did you say that? You know i will never ever gonna leave you,jinnie!"
Namjoon stared at Jin.

"I'm just scared if you leave me one day.." Jin said and tears started to fall down to his pink cheek.

"Hey.. Syhh..don't cry! I'm not going to leave you,baby.I promise you,Jin!".Namjoon's both thumb make their way caressing Jin's chubby cheek softly.Jin smiled with tears falling to his cheek.

He looks so beautiful.

"There you go.Keep smiling like that!".
Namjoon said kissing Jin's forehead.

Namjoon's POV

When,I arrived at my studio Hoseok shout for my name."Namjoon!Yoongi hyung was searching for you!"Hoseok stated."Where is him?"I ask in curiosity."For sure,he is in his office you idiot!"Hoseok rolled his eyes and left me.

I rush to Yoongi's office."Hyung?Hoseok tell me.You were searching for me."I said as I get into his office."Oh Namjoon! There's something I need to tell you!please take a seat!"Yoongi said and take a seat in front of him.

"You're gonna make a comeback next week right?"Yoongi ask and I nodded.
"Congratulation,Namjoon!Your dream finally come true!"Yoongi said excitedly.

"Huh?I dont understand.."I look at him in confusion.I still didn't get what he want to tell me.

"Dummy,You're gonna make your own tour for 1 year.."Yoongi said and smile.

"what?!!! Hyung !!! Really?!What on earth!Am i dreaming?!!!! You're not kidding righttt?!!"I ask in excitement.

"To hell!I'm not kidding!"Yoongi said and I hug him."get off me dumbass!"Yoongi said in annoyance.

But,how am i going to tell Jin?

How will he feel when hearing this?

"Hyung? What Jin will feel after knowing this?do you think he will be happy or else?"I ask with amount of curiosity and scared at the same time.

"He's gonna be happy.Trust me.."Yoongi said and I just smile happily."Thanks hyung!"I stated."Don't thank me!Thank to Jung Huncheul!He find you a suplier."Yoongi said."Really?I'm gonna meet him later.Bye hyung!"I said and left his office.

(edited)