CHAPTER 24

Third Person's POV

The finally arrived in LA after a long 8 hours journey.

Namjoon and Jin walk together to the exit.
Namjoon is wearing a mask but, his fans can still recognize.Jin feel uncomfortable and annoyed when the fans of Namjoon especially girls chase after him and scream out his name.

"Namjoon oppa i love you! I have a nice boobies.."

"Rapmonnie ah i love you!"

There are fans cursing Jin.

"Yah Jin!Why are you with my Namjoon?!"

"You already break up with him,bitch! You shouldn't be with him now!"

"Jin is a slut!"

Jis is saddened by the insults he received from Namjoon's fans.He quickly run away from the crowd and exit the airport with tears streaming down his cheeks. "Yah Jin!" Namjoon chase after Jin and push all of his fans out of his way.

Jin feels relieve when he was already exited the airport, the company van is already waiting at the entrance. He quickly get into it and wipe his tears away soon, Namjoon get into the van as well. Jin throw his gaze outside the van since he doesn't want to make any eye contact with Namjoon.

"Jin..."

Ignored.

"Kim SeokJin"

Still ignored.

Jin try his best to ignore Namjoon.But,he can't as Namjoon hold his chin to move his face to face him. Namjoon's thumbs made their way caressing Jin's red and wet cheeks which made Jin's heart beat so fast.Namjoon lean in closer but stopped as soon as their nose collide.

Namjoon quickly pulled away and act normally. He ask the driver to drive away from the airport as his fans started to move closer to their van.

As they reach to the hotel, they didn't have to do the check in progress since the company was already booked their room before they got here. Jin is just remains quite ever since in the van. Namjoon started to be nice towards Jin as well.

Namjoon then lead Jin to the bed and ask him to have some rest so, he did as he slip into the warm blanket.

Damn those fans, they ruined my time with Jin. Shit.

Namjoon make his way to the living room and grab the remote control. He switch on the TV and search for an interesting channel to watch.

Sport channel change to Music Channel..then, it change to Movies Channel and..

"pap!"

"this is boring as hell!"Namjoon murmur as he pull out his phone from his pocket.He scrolled through his twitter news feed and shock when he noticed the Htag #NamJinisback were trending first worldwide. It's almost reach 1 million tweet.

the #LetsDestroyNamJin were also trending in the second place. He got many notifications but,he choose to just ignore it. He knew it was a tweet from his fans. He feel happy when half of his fans support his ship with Jin,  even though they had already broke up.

After that, he decides to go to Jin's room only to found Jin is sleeping peacefully. He smile at the view. But,he remember of Yoongi's words.

"Act Cold ,Namjoon~" that was Yoongi's hyung message before he left Seoul.

He come closer to Jin and fix Jin's hair which was covering his forehead.

Who gives a fuck ? he is sleeping right now. He's not gonna realize unless he wake up in sudden.

Namjoon smile of the thought in his mind. His thumb made their way caressing Jin's thick and kissable lips. He caress it softly. He stop when Jin begin to move a bit but then, he continue sleeping.

He then take out a piece of paper from his bag and write some lyrics as he gain some ideas from examine Jin's face.

(edited)