CHAPTER 13

Jin and Hyosang started to become very close to each other and Hyosang's feels towards Jin grew so much day after day. He even decided to confess his feelings to Jin this night.

They will both go to the love festival at the park tonight.He wears a simple stylish shirt and rip jeans as his outfit.

Hyosang's POV

 We arrived at the park and the place are really crowded and filled with couple.I pulled Jin into the festival and go to the 'Magic Booth'.
The booth is popular with the magic they used to guess our true love.Me and Jin sit in front of the western like lady.

"So,you guys are a couple?"She ask and Jin quickly shook his head."Oh!You want to know who is your true Love?"She ask whispering,she sounds so creepy and scary.

"Yes"Jin said shortly."Give me your hand!"She said and Jin hesitantly reach out his hand to the lady.The lady grab the small hand and caress it softly.

Jin look terribly scared as the lady caress his soft hand while keeping her eyes close.

"Theres two man are chasing for you!Two!One of them will be your true love!"The lady said while pointing out two fingers at Jin.

"Two?Who are them?"Jin ask with a shaking voice."You will know one day.Your love story were very a nice one,pretty boy.But,someone will break you and that's when you will found him.."The lady stated.

"Am i going to have my happiness back?"Jin ask and the lady nodded while I'm getting uncomfortable."Thank you,Mrs.!Jin,lets go!"I pull his hand and drag him out of the booth."That was cool!"Jin chuckled but, wondering something.

"Where's our next Destination?"Jin ask."Cafe!I'm hungry!"I stated with an emotionless voice and Jin nodded.

Jin's POV

This festival are so amazing.I really wanted to go to this Festival with Namjoon.Wait..Jin!Don't even think about it.

No Namjoon!No Namjoon!

I still didn't get what the lady was trying to say.

Two man?What is that meant?

"Hey Jin?Are you okay?"Hyosang ask which make me fly back to reality."Huh..I'm okay!"I stated and he look worryingly at me. "What do u want to eat anyway?"Hyosang ask as he shut close the brochure."I Just want a cup of hot chocolate milk!"I said while smiling at Hyosang.

               *          *          *          *          *

We were sitting and relaxing on the bench together while I'm still thinking of what the lady said at the booth a while ago.

"Jin..."

Two? Hmm, who could it be?

"Jin.."

Perhaps one of them is Namjoon.

Wait..what?! No the hell way. It's never him.

Stop thinking about Namjoon,Jin!

"Jin.."

That lady, did she told the truth?

"Kim SeokJin!!!"Yelled Hyosang at me and I turned to look at him in confusion."Yes?"I ask with an innocent voice."I've been calling for you for the nth times!"Hyosang said and he looks upset.

"Really?!I'm sorry hyosang!I was to busy thinking what the lady said.I'm sorry!"I started to feels guilty toward him.

"It's okay.I just wanted to tell you something.."Hyosang said while ruffling his already messy hair."What is it?"I ask with full of curiosity.

Hyosang's POV

"What is it?"

Should I tell him? Oh sh00t.

Just tell him!

Yes,You should just tell him!

"actually..."I said and damn! I sounds nervous.

"actually?"He ask widening his eyes.

Woah he looks cute!Stop it Jin!You make me more nervous to confess my feelings towards you!

"I like you!"I stated and He chuckle slightly.

"Yah! I like you too!"He said."Not that kind of like.I..I love you!"I stutter a bit and he look at me with a serious look."You must be joking right?"He ask in a serious tone this time."No!I'm not!would you be my boyfriend?"I stated and he look a bit astonish from the sudden confession.

"Hyosang..I don't know what to say and I'm not sure whether to reject it or accept it.Can you please give me a little time to think about it and please send me home!I'm tired already!"Jin said while avoiding having an eye contact with me.

"Okay Jin.."I said and walk to my car while he follows me from behind.The car filled with silence atmosphere and the journey to Jin's apartment never felt this long before but, today everything's changed.

(edited)