CHAPTER 33

Jin's POV

I unlock the door to my apartment. I examined the whole apartment once I get into them. It's still neat and clean from the day I left them.

I make my way to the room and decided to take a nap. I lay on the bed and I can't refrain myself from thinking about Namjoon. My mind brought me to the incident where he touch me.

I touch my lips and I still remember when his warm and thick lips touched mine.

Then, I touch my neck where Namjoon left a hickeys on it and it still didn't faded. I quickly delete that thought from my mind.

I need to sleep!

__

I wake up the next morning. I rubbed my eyes and steal a glance at the clock against the wall. It's already 11 a.m, I wake up late today.

I make my way to the kitchen with the thought of making breakfast. But, I remember that I didn't buy any food from the grocery shop. I sigh and grab my car key then, I drive to the nearby shop.

I brought myself into the grocery shop and reach for an empty trolley. Then I push it to the Italian food part.

I decided to take spaghetti carbonara for today so, I begin to search for the ingredients.

But then, I feel a pair of eyes on me. I look at the person and it's a woman. She keep staring at me which make me feel uneasy about her.

What the hell is going on with her?

I then push my trolley to a different place but, there she is following me again. I quickly grab the carbonara tin and walk faster to the counter to pay for the stuff.

After that , I quickly left the grocery shop and drive home.

Thank god! That woman isn't following me right now..

Dasom's POV

I follow him from behind with my car. I hope he didn't notice me.

He finally arrived at his apartment parking lot and so am I. He seems to search for something around him but then, he just walk away.

"So,this is your place? Hyosang, you just wait for my revenge." I said while smirking. Then,I look at my stomach. "Don't worry baby,Mama gonna get Papa back okay?" I said while caressing my stomach softly.

I then grab my phone and message Hyosang with my new number.

Me : I'm on my way doing my revenge. wait n see ;)

Oh hello! Can't believe its already twenty sixteen

(edited)