CHAPTER 25

Jin's POV

My eyes fluttered open as I heard my phone ringing. It was a message from Hyosang. Before I could reach for my phone , I steal a glance at the clock and It is just 4 in the morning.

Hyosang : baby,how's there ?

Jin : Hey, it's good so far..

Hyosang : oh, bby i miss u alrdy

Jin : oh haha okay , sorry i need to sleep i have a lot of work to do tomorrow. Goodbye sangie.

Hyosang : Okay bye sleep well ilysm.

I put my phone on the mini table and feel a bit uncomfortable since I still have my jeans and jacket on. I get off the bed and slip on only a long shirt which cover my upper thigh.

I try to fall asleep again but, I can't. So,I reach for my phone and scroll through my twitter. I get so shock when #NamJinisback are trending first worldwide. "Oh my god.." I murmur as I cover my mouth with my hand.

The thing is why am i feeling happy of this?

Suddenly, there is thunder outside, I quickly reach for a pillow and cover my face.

I'm so scared right now! I really need someone to hug me now. Please someone!

(thunder is one of the most thing Jin scared of in this story)

It's raining really heavily outside and thunder could still be heard. I quickly get off the bed and run towards Namjoon's room.

I knock on his door and startled when someone tap on my shoulder.
Knowing who is the figure, I hug him tightly with a shivering body.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Namjoon ask. "Namjoon, can I sleep with you?" I said as I look at him. "Ye-NO!" Namjoon break the hug and left me alone. It suprised me so much that tears begin to fall as he slammed the door in front of my face.

Namjoon's POV

Oh my god, I feel bad to Jin.

What the hell were you doing Namjoon?!

You made him cry!

You know he scared of thunder!

You know that, you idiot!

Just forget about the acting and go protect Jin!

Then, I get into Jin's bedroom and feel bad as I spotted Jin is shivering with his blanket covered his small body. I make my way to his bed and sleep besides him. He look at me with those beautiful and innocent eyes.

"Namjoon.."vHe whisper.

"syhh.. Im here, don't scared!" I said and hug him tightly this time.

I will never hurt you now.

You only have me for now.

(edited)