CHAPTER 21

Third Person's POV

Namjoon send Jin home and now his goddamn car is at his office.He sigh at the thought of it, How is he going to go to work tomorrow?

He sigh heavily as he step into his apartment and make his way to his bedroom to lay his body on the bed.For fuck sake, He is tired as hell because of Namjoon.

He brought him to the a very far cafe and parked his car about 10 meters away from it.Namjoon's excuses was all "bruh, give a little exercise for your body"

Exercise my ass.

Since it is snowing,he didn't turn on the air conditioner and engulfed his body with many layers of blankets.He is almost fall asleep but, his phone ringing out of nowhere.

Damn it!

He reach for his phone on the mini table and answer it without stealing glances at the contact name.

"Hello?"

"Jin hyung!"

"Tae?"

"let's go to the snow festival!"

"I'm tired.."

"please hyeong.."

"I don't wanna go.."

"please hyung!I'll treat you!"

"you know,that's still didn't affect me.."

"Okay hyung!be there in 10 minutes!bye!" Taehyung ended the call on the other line and Jin curse by himself.

"What a bad day!"Jin thought to himself so, He wears his baby blue sweater along with a pair of jeans and put on a pink hoodie.He wait for Taehyung at his living room.He fall asleep but, awake a few minutes later due to the rings of his apartment front door.

Knowing that it will be Taehyung, He open the door but, only to see Hyosang in front of his apartment.He smile at Jin and hug him tightly.It made Jin feel uncomfortable and he doesn't even know why.

Jin slowly break the hug and Hyosang tries to kiss him but,he give an excuse that he catch a flu.

"Jin are you planning to go somewhere ?" Hyosang ask as he get into Jin's apartment.
"Yes.." Jin reply shortly.

"Oh,where are you going? With who?"
Hyosang ask as he back hug Jin. "We're going to the snow festival with Tae.." Jin said. "Can i join you guys?" Hyosang said while kissing Jin's cold cheek.

"Uhm..Sure!" Jin fake a smile at Hyosang.
Then, the bell rings again and Jin quickly break the hug only open the door.Taehyung appear with a smile but,then his eyes averted at Hyosang,his smile technically disappear. "Tae..can Hyosang join us?" Jin ask.

"Huh,sure.."Taehyung said with a slow voice.The truth is he didn't like Hyosang at all and he doesn't know why.But,he didn't want to show it since he is Jin's lover despite, as long as his beloved hyung happy, he'll be happy for him too.

"Great,Can we go now?'' Jin ask. "Oh! let's go!" Taehyung said and Hyosang grab Jin's hand."Hyung!let me lock your apartment!"
Taehyung said.

Jin throw the key at Taehyung.

"Tae..You can use your car,Jin will be in my car with me!" Hyosang said and move towards his car. "Such a plan ruiner!Fuck him!" Taehyung stuck out his tongue at Hyosang as He left.

Taehyung's POV

"Since we already arrived,what kind of activity we should do?" Jin ask.

"Ah!I think we should try that ice skating game!" I said in excitement. "Yeah..we should!" Jin hyung said showing a light of interest at me. "No!we shouldn't!" Hyosang stated.

The fuck this bitch ?!

"hyosang,why not?"Jin said with a pleading eyes."Okay!Okay!"Hyosang sigh heavily as he agree on it.

Jin hyung drag me with him to the ice skating court and Hyosang just follow from behind. "But,Tae..we don't have the ice skating shoes" Jin said.

"Yah hyung!The shoes is provide here!"
Taehyung chuckle. "Oh!I don't know!" Jin hyung said and chuckle slightly. "Hyosang,
are you going to join the game?" Jin ask.

I hope he's not!

"Ah..of course..babe!"Hyosang said and hold Jin hyung's hand.

Shit!

"If you say so,let's find your shoes size!"Jin said and walk with Hyosang hand in hand.

Jin's POV

Why did I feel so weird like this? That uncomfortable feeling when hyosang hold my hands, when he say sweet nothing to me and when he hug me even when he kiss me whether on the cheek nor the lips.

"Babe,wear your shoes already!"
Hyosang said and made me back to earth.
"Huh?!"I said and quickly put on the shoes. "Tae..have you done?" I ask and look at Tae.

He acts so different when Hyosang talk to him or else. Did he not like Hyosang? "Yeah, I'm done!"He said and step into the ice skating court.

"Come on,babe!Let's go!" Hyosang said and grab my hands.We stepped into the ice skating court and It is terribly scare and slippery at first. But,I only get used to it in 5 minutes without Hyosang's grip. When,I was skating in excitement, I lost my balance and neary fall but, gratefully someone caught me.

We did an eye contact and Those pair of eyes is so familiar to me.It is belong to none other than Namjoon's.He quickly turn away and Hyosang come over me.

"Are u okay, babe?" He ask while having his hand on my cheeks. "Yes I'm okay!" I said and Taehyung come towards me. "Hyung u okay?" He ask and I just nodded.

He look at Namjoon and smile happily.
"Namjoon hyung!long time no see!" Taehyung said with a big smile.

Taehyung had hated Namjoon once for breaking Jin's heart.But,now he didn't hate him anymore since he started to open up to everything. "Yo V!" Namjoon said and He is the one who gave Taehyung the 'V' nickname.

"Namjoon?Thanks for surviving my love." Hyosang said and back hugging me.

Namjoon just smile and rub his hair slightly. "No problem,man!Okay I need to go!see ya Jin?" Namjoon said and smile at me revealing his deep cute as fuck dimple.

I squeal through my mind and I feel my face burning.

What the hell is happening to me?

Did I still love him?

No, No, No!

(edited)