CHAPTER 17

Namjoon's POV

My body is getting weak and my body is not balanced,My brain feel numb and probably I can't think straight anymore.The beer I drink give a big impact on me so much.
Maybe I drink them too much."give me one more shot!"I shout at the barista and gratefully the bar is already empty.

"Yah Namjoon!stop drinking!"Yoongi said."No Hyung!I'm not going to stop!Only with this way I can let out all of my depression!"I said as I drink the next shot.

"please don't be like this because of Jin!If you're truly love him,you need to sacrifice a lot!Not with this way!"Yoongi said which irritated me.

"Hyung...what can I do for him huh?kill myself?"I laugh and I started to walk unbalanced after grabbing a bottle of wine."Yah!Where are u going?!"Yoongi shout and I sit on the floor."Ah Jin!Why did you do this to me?!"

"Jin!You don't know how much I'm regretting over my life after I left you!"I drink the wine until the bottle become empty then I throw the bottle onto the floor.

"Kim Seok Jin.."

"I miss you.."

"I want to hug you.."

"I miss your soft lips..."

"I miss it when those lips say I love you to me.."

"I miss it when those lips touch mine.."

"I miss your body when it's under me.."

"I miss to touch every part of your body.."

"I want you to know how much I love you.."

"How much I'm suffering without you.."

"I know this is all my fault.."

"Yah Namjoon!stand up!stop saying nonsense!"Yoongi pull me up."Don't give a fuck about me!"I shout and took the glass pieces and put it at my wrist."what the hell Namjoon!Don't do that!!!"Yoongi yell and snatch the glass from my hand.

"I said don't give a fuck about me!!!!"I yell and walk out from the bar.I almost fall when I was walking and Yoongi hyung is following behind me.

"Hey Namjoon!You want Jin again or not?"Yoongi shout a question.I turn behind and shout "Of the fucking course,hyung!I love him!"I wanted to cry so bad knowing that Jin is not mine anymore.

"Then,I will help you!but,in one condition , you need to promise me something!"Yoongi said."What is it hyung?"I ask and Yoongi said."Don't you ever do these kind of things again.."

"I promise you hyung!"I said and hug Yoongi hyung tightly.

"Get off me,Rascal!"Yoongi frown and Namjoon chuckle slightly.

(edited)