CHAPTER 9

Hyosang's POV

Its been 30 minutes I wait for Jin and finally, he come out from his room with a tuxedo neatly hugging his small body.He then smile at me which made my jaw nearly drop.

I think i saw an angel..

"Hey kidoh?"Jin's voice make me back to reality."Huh?"I look at him in confusion.
"You okay?"He ask with full of concern "I'm okay!"I stated.

"okay then,lets go!"Jin said pulled me out from his apartment.

There was a moment silence between us in the car.Jin only throw his sight outside the window while I'm focusing on my drive.
"Jin?"I said try to break the silence atmosphere."Yes" He reply shortly.

"Mind if I ask you something?"I ask.
"Depends, I'll answer if I can. Go on.."Jin said while looking at me.

"Um..About you and Namjoon?Rumours has been spread that you guys had already broke up?"I ask him with soft tone to not hurting his heart."It's true" he said and it startled me a bit but,Why am i so happy anyway?

"Oh.I'm sorry to hear it!"I said try to hide my happiness."just...Don't! I hate him!"Jin said and I glance at him.He wipe his eyes.Did I make him cry?Oh shit.

Namjoon's POV

There's a lot of people with tuxedo and dress in the hall.Everyone congrats me for my latest success.

"Yah Rap Monster!"Yoongi hyung and his boyfriend,Jimin walk closer me.I smile at the couple.

"What kind of party is this,Hyosang?"
Suddenly,I heard a familiar voice.I turn behind my back only to found Jin and Hyosang.My heart shattered into pieces and Jin didn't notice me which made me sad.

"Yo Joon!"Yoongi calls me which distract my pathetic thoughts."Hyung,How the fuck did Hyosang and Jin are here?!"I ask."Hyosang?Oh!don't you remember he was an ex-trainee rapper in Big Hit?"Yoongi hyung explained."Oh shoot.I forget about it!"I sigh.

"Hello everybody..What a nice night to give a speech haha, So glad that this party is welcome by all of RM's fans.."Hunchul said with microphone in his hand on the stage.

"Thanks for coming to this party.The only purpose I made this party is for Rap Monster's or Kim Namjoon's Success in Kpop Hip Hop industry.He earned the 'King Of Rapper' award recently and it is all thanks to his loyal fans."

"Other than that,he will be going on his tour in NYC tomorrow!It will be his very first one.I would like to call him on this stage.
Rap Monster?"Hunchul call for his name and all of the audience started to clap hands.

No, No, Not Now. Shoot.

"Just go you slow head!"Yoongi hyung said while pushing me forwards."Just go, Namjoon hyung!It's your party!"Jimin said with a calm voice and I turn to Jin ,imagining he's the one who said that to me.Right after I turned to look at him,He is looking at me as well but, he quickly turn his face to the stage and he hold Hyosang's hand smoothly.

Fuck! It should be me not that kidoh!

I startes to walk up the stage.Everybody are clapping their hand again for me.I grab the microphone from Hunchul's hand and give a test.

"It feels wonderful to be here and bring the name of 'Rap Monster' as my dignity.Kim Namjoon, himself feels so proud of Rap Monster. It's all thanks to my fans and my love.Without you guys, I'm nothing."

Everyone got shock after hearing to the 'my love' words.I take a quick glance at Jin and He just standing there pretending that he didn't know what the hell is happening.

"My love of my life is my mama and appa!"I Chuckle and the audience sounds so relieved hearing to it."I appreciate what you guys did for me,Without you Rap Monster is not a person as himself right now.How I wish all of you could support me like the others do.Thank you!Love you!"

With that Namjoon get off of the stage.

Jin's POV

Damn it!

What the hell is he doing here?!No freaking way.

He already saw me.Shit.

Good job Jin!

You already promised yourself not to meet him again but,Hey! this meeting has a reason so,just relax.

"Jin are you okay?You're holding my hand too tight."Hyosang said."uh?I'm sorry.Is it hurt?"I ask and pulled my hand from his grip."No,It's not hurt at all.Your hand was just too soft and it's addictive"Hyosang smirks and I rolled my eyes.

"Hyosang..can we go back?"I said."Yah!We didn't congrats to Namjoon yet."Hyosang said."Let's meet Namjoon"Hyosang pulled my arm with him.

"Hey bro!"Hyosang call Namjoon.I started intertwined my finger with hyosang.
Namjoon smile then facing us.
"Yeah?"Hyosang raises his hand for a shake. Namjoon grab it and shake his hand with Hyosang."Congratulations,bro"

"Thanks!"He smile and Namjoon stare at me with an unrelatable gaze."Hye Jin?"He greet me with a smile.

Is dat even a real one?it looks like its not.lmao,y u care so much.

"Hye,Congrats!"I said with an awkwardness and He smile."Thanks , nice suits by the way"I just force a smile and thoughts about something way too far from the situation.

"So,You'll go for your tour tomorrow right?"Hyosang ask."Ah yep for a year actually.."Namjoon reply shortly."Take care,bro!Enjoy your tour.."Hyosang said and pat Namjoon's back smoothly."Thanks again."Namjoon said and stare at me with a sad expression.

What's that even meant tho?

Oh god,Why he didn't stop staring.

Hyosang pulled my hand with him and we started to leave the place.I take an one last glances at Namjoon and He is still staring at me.

Good bye Kim Namjoon...

(edited)